Welcome To Hell

Chapter 2 Welcome To Hell

I stared at the sign a it stared back at me, mocking  me 'Welcome To Richman my ass' I thought. I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder, "can I help you" asked a voice behind me "son of a b* you scared the crap out of me" I yelled a I turned around to see my attacker just to see myself looking at a chest "damn he's tall" I thought as I looked up and "hot" as me eyes meet his face. "I'm sorry um" "Yuri" I finished "I'm sorry for scaring you Yuri" he said. "It's OK" I replied "Yuri that a pretty name,but then again your a pretty " he said. I felt me eye twitch as I hear the word girl "I'm not a girl" I say kind of annoyed. "oh I'm so.."he stuttered out with a cute blush on his face "it's OK sadly that not the first that's happened" I replied.

"so big fella do you want to take me to the office so I can get my schedule" I asked. "sure" he answered. As we entered the school I noticed everything was clean and brand new, the walls were covered in poster's with a girl with a big grin on her face with Blondie and pink hair saying vote for me for queen. "Hey who's that girl on the poster" I asked him "oh that's Cici Slater  "he says 'yea that tells me so much" I thought to myself. I was so into my thoughts that I did'nt notice we stopped walking until I bumped into him,'ouch' "well here we are "he says "thank you um"  Zac"he replied "well thanks Zac"

As I made my way into the office the first thing i notice was the giant ass trophy case fulled with first place medals and ribbon on the right side of the office next to a redwood door  with gold letters on the door that say's 'Principle Messner's Office'  and next to the door was a desk that said secretary. I walked toward the secretary desk.

"Oh you must be the new student, Yuri Martinez"she said while looking through a pile of papers."yea" I replied waiting for her to find my schedule. "will Mr. Martinez here's your schedule, and the principle would like to have a word with you, so would you please have a seat over there." she pointed to the row of chair's next to the principle's door.

 I sat down on the cold metal chair  and took out my ipod waiting for the principle to call me in. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see a man in his middle late 30's broad shoulder's about  6'2, he looked like he worked out alot with a buzz cut hair style and cold blue eye's and a sneer covering his pencil thin lips. "you must be Mr. Martinez, follow me." he turned and made his back to his office. As I entered his office the first thing I noticed was the thick folder with my name on it in big bold letters.

"Have a seat Mr. Martinez." he said pointing to a black cushioned chair, "now Mr. Martinez do you know what this is." holding up the folder "my permanent  record." "yes it is and I've seen that you've been to juvie,been in fight's and arrested, with this I know your nothing but a no  good  delinquent  and I am an retired Sergent Mr. Martinez and I don't allow Delinquents in my school, what your wearing is not allowed, what happened to the uniform we sent to you."

"Will you see sir I really don't give a fuck about your uniform and as for not allowing delinquent, as you can see I'm already here am I not, so your just gonna have to deal." As those words left my mouth I can see his face getting so red that he could make a tomato jealous. "Listen here you punk I will make the rest of your year here a living hell Mr. Martinez." he snared at me with his eyes filled with anger. I could feel the smirk making it's way onto my face " I'm looking forward to it..... sir."  I left his office before he could explode.

Well I'm  glad to get I'm glad to be out of  that office. " Here's a map to the school Mr. Martinez." she handed me a map of the school ' I'm getting tired of this Mr. Martinez crap'  "you can call me Yuri please" "well Yuri you should get to class before you miss homeroom." "YES MAMA!" I said as I marched out of the office and I closed the door and turned to go down the hall when I feel as if I got hit by a brick wall next thing I know I was on the hard cold floor with something heavy and warm on top of me " uh my head" I groaned I open my eye's to see what train hit me I looked up to see,,, ' Oh My God.'   

AN:

Hey guy's I'm sorry chapter two a little but I would love to know what you guys think of the story so far.