Fairy Tales Aren't Real

Chapter 1

Hey my name is Yuri, when I was smaller not that small I'm pretty short but anyway back to what I was saying my mom taught me something very important. That fairy tales are nothing but a bunch of bullshit and that anything that happens in books and on television is fake. Now if I'm correct I was 16 years old when my mom was getting married to this rich, snobby, son of a bitch, proper talking guy called Dan, what kind of name is Dan it sounds like his mom stopped naming him half way and realized that, that ugly thing was her son, yea I'm being harsh but hey I'm pissed off, so sue me.

Now we moved out of the city of Brooklyn, New York to live in a small ass town where everybody Known's everybody. I have the "Pleasure" of living next to those old ass ladies that act like their "gardening" but really all their doing is just spying on you because they don't have a life. That's when I really stopped believing in fairy tales because I was hoping that my dad would come back and take me away from my fake ass mom and that stupid Dan.

Will time to get back to the real world, now you all might think I'm a girl right… well I'll tell you one thing don't make a bet on it because your dead wrong, like I said this isn't a fairy tale where it starts off with a girl telling you about her miserable life and her step parent and siblings. Now you think isn't that what I just did…. No! I was just being nice and telling you a little about my life so you wouldn't be lost I'm not Cinderella I don't want your fucking pity, but enough of that, now like I was saying I'm not a girl, yes I may look like on but I'm not.

I'm 17 years old about 5'5 yeah, yeah I'm one short ass boy but hey I'm Spanish and Japanese, yea I also agree that's one weird couple, would that even last? Well the answers no it doesn't, while not for my parents at least. I have raven dark hair with blue streaks in it, I have the regular "emo hairstyle" you know wild in the back with my bangs parted with on cover my right eye completely. I have bright bluish-green eyes, I have a lip ring on the left side of my lips, 3 piercings on my right ear and 2 on my left and I recently got my tongue pierce and bellybutton. So you all know what I look like lets get this day started.

I can hear the annoying ringing of my alarm going off and my mom calling me down for breakfast. I sigh as my feet touched the cold marble floor as I made my way to the bathroom to get ready for my first day of school.I turned on the radio and pressed play and I could hear agony by the Gazette playing, I hopped in the shower and turned on the water.

*15 min later*

I hopped out of the shower and made my way to the steam covered mirror and brushed my teeth. I made my way to my room and into the closet, 'will since my bangs are blue and black right now might as well match' I thought so put on some black Calvin Klein boxers and my black skinny jeans with a blue checkered shirt and then a black hoodie that said 'Bite Me' in blue letter on the back and i but on my blue and black checkered vans on and made my way down stairs."Oh and if you have'nt figured it out by now then your an idiot but I'll save your brain the trouble of having to think anymore.......I'm gay."gasp I know it surprised me too...Not.

As I appeared down stairs and turned the corner down the hall and made a left turn and then a right, damn walking to the kitchen in this house is like a maze itself. I finally made it to the kitchen to see my mom and Dan eating break-fest, I passed my mom and opened the fridge and grabbed a pop-tart, making my way to the back door when I hear my mom say "you can't have that for breakfast its to sweet" "you never cared before" I replied "that's because I never had time to cook and that crap is unhealthy for you"she said."then why the hell is it in the fridge if it's so unhealthy and you know you can't cook" I yelled back."Don't talk to you mother that way son" said Dan"OK no one was talking to you this I an A,B conversation so please C your way out and I'm not your son and mom I'll stop eating pop-tart when you stop shoving them In your face in the car" I screamed as I made my way towards the door I grabbed my black and blue Linkin Park messenger bag and slammed the door. I made my way down the driveway to my 'baby' a sleek black 2002 Nissan Altima with Miyavi giving you the finger in silver painted on the hood of it. That is my life right their I have  my ass off for 4 years to get this car and now I finally have it, and for you poor people who don't know who the Gazette and Miyavi are then I have three word for you... google it baby.

Now as I took my key out of my pocket the the door I hopped in and and started the car and paved my may down the street. Now I'll tell you that you never want to get in a car with me unless you want to die, right now I'm doing 60 in a 25 mile zone but hey you only live once and I for one plan to die with no regrets. As I pull around the curve I started to slow down after seeing officer John, I've lived here for about 3 weeks and officer John and I act as if we've been friends for years I hope that lets you know how many times i've been pulled over and it helps that he's only 20 while I'm 17 almost 18."Hey Jojo" I screamed as I pulled up next to his motorbike."hey shorty" he replied I felt my eye twitch he always making fun of my height."should'nt you be in class?"he asked me "yea and your point would be"I said."my point is that its your first day,don't you want to make a good impression "he said "hmmm how did you know that's what I wanted to do"I said sarcastically."whatever Yuri just get your ass to school OK" he ordered ."OK I know when I'm not wanted" I sighed "finally" he replied "shut up smart ass" I said as I started the car and drove off.