Lech

Heartbroken and alone in the dark he had a needle in his hand. He put that blunt rusty blade into his skin as he watched the blood rush out of the mark he just made.
"One final fight for this tonight.." he whispered to himself.
He was in love with a sweetheart he's loved since he was young. But his heart was trashed and scattered all over the place the day he saw his sweetheart go with another soul. Ever since that night after night he watched the blood seep from his own undead skin. He was dead without her. He couldn't go on without her love. A smile was a mask for what he truly felt inside..
"This is my last resort..don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding." he whispered to himself. He went to get help but nothing helped. He never got the love from a mother she died when he was young. His father left him at his grandma's she died a year ago. He had no one other than a drunk uncle and a murderous aunt who is in prison for life. The exposure he had gotten has driven him he didn't know where but it felt like insanity...

Tonight he was going to a bar to drink himself drunk. The scars on his arm had made a picture he constructed himself. He wore a black collared Apt. 9 dress shirt with tattered pants and a brown leather jacket. But he took something else with him it seemed to be a pack of cigarettes and a knife, a custom stainless steel which measured to six or seven inches. Before he left he popped in a depression pill and threw it down with a glass of vodka. He knew it was unhealthy for him to take medication and alcoholic beverage with it. He put on his leather shoes and left his condo.
The streets of this goddamned city were dark and brewing with criminals, thugs, and hookers. He was in Blüdhaven and we walked on the street tonight. He had a tension of fear but once he reached the bar he felt safe.
"What would you have sir?" the Bartender asked.
"I'll have a Brompton Cocktail and put everything in it thanks." he said that as he took off his black fedora.
As the bartender was preparing his heavy alcoholic and drugged beverage. Then an arguement caught his attention. There was a woman red head with an hourglass body. She had a black glittering dress on with the chest being a little too revealing. And her assaulter seemed to be a muscular thug most likely an enforcer for Oswald Cobblepot due to a penguin tattoo on his arm. He was trying to hold her. But he then dragged her outside the bar.
"Give me a sec I'll be back bartender." he said as he left his seat of his Brompton Cocktail.
"C'mon baby give daddy a kiss.." the enforcer stated as a command as she screamed.
He came out of the bar and lighted a cigarette he watched and then he moved to the 'couple'.
"Hey sweetheart why are you with this ugly son of a bitch." he commented as he walked towards them. He let out a puff of tobacco at the thug.
"Who the fuck are you?!" the enforcer stated in disguist.
"Well I'm the bastard who's gonna tell you to leave this dame alone or it's gonna get ugly."
"The fuck?" the enforcer spit on his face. "You think little man like you can be a buff guy like me?"
"Well compared to hygiene, yes. But I've come here to kill you and won't leave until you've died."
The enforcer laughed and charged but he took out his blade and slashed his chest. The enforcer gasped for air as blood rushed from his chest. He got on his knees and repeatly stabbed the enforcer. Blood splattered all over his jacket and the wall in front of him. Until the woman held him back. He flared with anger.
"What's your name?" she asked wiping blood.
"My name is Jason Peter Todd.."