Chapter 1

I bless thee with this Tratie lemon, because there honestly isn't enough out there.

Setting: All the main characters and other demigods that are 17 are getting together for a party. And Travis is dared to have sex with Katie because they are "dating".

This fic was base off of this little saying:

I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk, let's play fight, let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good every day. Let's give each other nicknames, let's hang out with each others' friends. Let's go on dates, let's talk on the phone all night long, let's hold each other, let's kiss and hug. And whoever falls in love first? Loses.

So Travis and Katie are in this bet. And that is the scenario.

READ ON!

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~

Once the door was safely closed, Travis turned to Katie and quickly pinned her against the closet wall. He went straight for her neck.

"We are not seriously doing this, are we?" Katie asked, even though at the moment she couldn't care less which way this went.

"Well it was a dare. And Travis Stoll does not back down from a dare", Travis replied simply, thinking that sentence would solve everything.

"But Travis, this is sex we're talking about here", Katie said, though now she was in it for the sake of argument.

"Like you haven't done it before", Travis snorted against her neck, causing a pleasurable chill to spread through Katie's body.

What he said was true, however. Being that they were demigods, not regular mortals, they matured a lot faster than everyone else. Their bodies needed stuff that mortals normally didn't do at their age.

Katie had had her first time when she was 12. And that was a late age to be having sex for the first time. The youngest parents in the world, they were demigods. It was unusual to mortals, but to demigods it was fairly normal. Most just had abortions, though.

Travis was 10. It wasn't really hard for him to find someone.

But none the less, this was still sex. With one's worst enemy. Who one happens to be dating as part of a bet. Not that Katie Gardner didn't want to do this. Because, I mean, this was Travis Fuckin' Stoll she was nailing. This was huge.

"You win", Katie sighed, then pulled Travis' lips to her own.

And they went right at it.

Immediately the tongues were out, and hungry. Everything in each other's mouth was being licked. Nothing was being left alone.

But that didn't seem to appease to blind crowd behind the door. The pair could hear whispering among them.

"They sooo are not doing anything in there."

"Where's the moaning? I don't hear any noises of pleasure."

They both knew they had to do something, or the dare would be officially lost, and the two would have to face the consequences.

"Do something", Travis said urgently.

"What can I do, there's definitely nothing to moan about", Katie said back, trying to think fast. But Travis had the experience to handle this.

"Well, do a little giggle, like I just took your pants off or something!" He replied quickly, pulling away from her and staring at her expectantly.

Katie would never admit this, but she instantly wanted him squished back up against her body.

"How in the hell do I 'do a little giggle'?" She said, putting quotations around Travis' quote with her fingers.