Night Walker The Dark Hunter

Scream... just keep screaming. Someone will hear me... right? I can't breathe... I can't go on much longer, but I must keep screaming. I can't see anything! Everything has gone dark. I have to find a way out. My hands have been fettered together only my feet remain untied. If I keep moving my feet I’m bound to find a door and get the hell out of here. I move slowly as I try to feel for any handles. I bump into a few things that felt wet and movable. I then tripped over something and fell to the ground. Pushing my face off the ground I felt something run down my face. I wanted to feel but my hands were tied. As I stand up once again I hear footsteps moving from behind the wall. I screamed out for help. The footsteps didn’t move any faster than before. I screamed out again in case they didn’t hear me. The sound of footsteps stopped. No sound came from behind the wall. Pressing my ear to the door I listened. I jutted back as I heard a handle move. They must have heard me I cried with a smile on my face. The door opened slowly letting in little light. My body was weak from earlier but I could still see someone at the door. They just stood there with a shadow all around them. As I stood looking at the shadow at the door its head tilted to the side.

                "Indeed someone heard you..." he said as he grinned letting his white teeth glow in the dark room that I stood in. I stepped back unaware what might happen to me. "Aw... don't be frightened, after all you’re the only one who survived" he said hitting the light switch from outside the room. I had to blink a few times from the bright light that lit up the room. But if only I never woke up to see a nightmare around me. I screamed in terror! Holding my hands to my faces I sat on the ground. The image wouldn't leave my memory. Blood... blood everywhere! Splattered on the walls and the floor. Parts of human body’s scattered all around me. Do I dare look at the faces around me? I pull my hands from my face and realized the blood on my hands was from when I fell over a dead body and landed in their blood. I screamed again and stood up moving to the wall nearest to me. 

                "Now, now don't be so alarmed... it was you who didn't die. Now come with me and I’ll clean up you’re mess" the man at the door said. I looked to see a mask on his face only allowing me to see his eyes and mouth. It was a black mask with thorn looking markings all over it. He had long silky black hair that went down to his chest yet it was short in the back. He wore a black suit that was untied and also had a halfway button up white shirt with his bare chest showing. It almost looked as if he had marking tattoos on him. Even though he held out his hand to me I still wouldn't move. It felt like hours before he spoke again. 

                "Very well I’ll leave in here with the dead so you can continue to scream" he said slowly putting his hand down with a wicked grin on his face. My body tightened and my head rose up as my teeth clenched down tightly. 

"Please don't leave me in here!" I cried. He looked at me for a moment as he placed one hand on his hip and the other on his chin. It was hard to tell were his eyes gazed but I could feel them looking me up and down. He then held out his hand again for me to take. My legs slowly walked to him as my eyes didn't look away. As I managed to look to the side of me I saw a body laying on another, the body’s head suddenly fell to the side almost like it was looking at me. I let out a yelp and ran into the man at the door. I felt his arms tighten around my tired body. 

                "My... You’re so jumpy" he said as I held his shirt tight with my eyes shut. "I'll have to change that about you my dear one" he said as he chuckled. As much as I wanted to run from him... I couldn't. He might come after me and kill me... but if I stay in his arms I might be safe? Please... someone take me home....