Land Of The Dragons

~ Dedication ~

This story is dedicated to many people who I may at times, find marginally important to me...

Firstly, to my best friend Cat. This wonderful genius has put up with my ramblings over the years, never given up on me, and and my back for everything. You're beautiful Cat, don't let anyone - even yourself - tell you otherwise.

To my little sister, without whom my stories would all be locked up in the kaleidoscope of wonderful nonsense that is my mind. By forcing at gunpoint to read you book after book, make up The Adventures Of Tom And Anna, even tell you bedtime fairy tales, you are responsible for me wanting to share my stories. You influenced both Tom, and Anna, I hope you know that, you freaky little weirdo.

Lastly, and probably most importantly, this is dedicated to my fans. To the readers who never- even for a second doubted me, or stopped reading my writing/drivel that I dare to put up on here... This is for everyone who didn't try to kill me when I put fan fictions on hold, posted My Immortal and went months without an update. For everyone who has told me that I could become a writer, even though I don't think that I ever will. I would name you, but you know who you are.

Also, thank you to everyone who's reading this right now. Wattpad member or not, your reads count, even if you can't comment or vote.

Thank you, for almost a year now, of great friends. Some of whom I've never even met.