Small Town, Sinister Secrets (A One Direction Fanfiction)

~Prologue~

“Cassidy! Cassidy!” A shrill voice echoed through the empty school hallway.

I turned around to face my “sister” Madison. “Yes, yes, what is it?”

Her usual curly, yet tame red hair bobbed slightly as she ran over to me. “Since I’m the president of the student council, I found out that there’s going to be a new student transferring here. Her name’s Darcy Skyes, and she might be the one to complete the prophecy. The one we’ve been waiting for!” Her blue eyes gleamed with excitement.

A slight smile graced my lips, and I reached up to twirl a piece of my straight blonde hair. “I guessed as much. I can sense it, her power. It’s already strengthening my own, and I can feel it bubbling at my core. She’ll probably show up at school tomorrow. I say we make her feel welcome.”

“Shall I round up Marci? Shouldn’t we fill her in too?”

“Yes, after school, tell her to come over to my house. Madison, you come over too. We need to prepare for our new arrival…  Darcy will be our sister soon enough.” I said, as I dipped my head.

Madison nodded and pranced away. I could feel my piercing green eyes crackling with the desire for more power. I chuckled deeply at the fact that Darcy will have immense power. A power she herself, doesn’t even know about, or acknowledge… A power that will soon be mine.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tell me what you think. Should I continue? I’ll post the first chapter soonnnn(: And it’ll be way longer than this skimpy prologue.

Thanks for reading .x