Chapter 17- First Date (Part 1)

'Today is my first date with Shoi-kun and its 9:50 now, which mean 10 more minutes.' I thought to myself.

I was wearing denim shorts, black boots, a light pink, sleeveless top with LOVE  written in red and my hair were down, I didn't even clipped my hair.

I was pacing in the room because of all the nervousness.

Its not like I haven't gone somewhere with him alone, but this its different because its a date.

"Eri? You ready?" I felt heat rising up to my cheeks as I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Yeah, let's go." I smiled at him.

He smiled back and grabbed my hand and started leading towards the door.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked him as we got out the house and were walking to who-knows-where.

"Its a surprise." He chuckled.

"Again?! Urghh!" I looked down at my feet with a slight pout on my face.

My gaze fell on our hands which were intertwined with each other.

He suddenly stopped walking, making me stop as well.

I looked up- like literally up, being the short person I am- and saw him looking down at me with a smirk.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Nothing. You just looked cute while pouting." He said and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"Hmm." I said and turned my head trying to hide my blush.

"Tsundere as well." I felt him kissing cheek this time.

"Shut up." I said as I started walking and he chuckled while walking with me.

"First we'll watch a movie, I already have the tickets so you won't know which movie it is before it starts." He explained.

"What?! Its not a scary one, right?" I asked him with nervousness.

"Maybe it is." He chuckled while I sweat dropped.

"Maybe its not." He added while smirking at me.

I glared at him before he started walking again. I sighed and walked beside him. Our hands were still intertwined.

We soon reached the theater and went inside.

"One large popcorn and one Pepsi......." I couldn't hear what he said after Pepsi because it was in a really low voice.

He came back with one popcorn and a Pepsi......with two straws?!

"Two straws, really Shoi-kun?" I asked him while he nodded.

"Why not? We are a couple after all." He said as we walked inside the hall.

We sat in our seats as the movie started.

'God, please dont be a horror movie.' I prayed to god.

'Huh?! Papertowns?!' I asked myself as I saw Nat Wolff and Cara Delevinge on the screen.

"Paper towns? Thankyou Shoi-kun!" I hugged his arm- well, because a hand rest and some food were on my way to hug him.

"I knew that you liked this book, and would've wanted to watch the movie as well." He said while patting my head.

"Yeah, I really wanted to watch this movie!" I had a huge grin on my face because of two reasons-:

1. I'm here, watching Papertowns, with Shoi-kun.

2. Its my first date with him as well.

~~~~~~~TimeSkip To The End Of The Movie~~~~~~~

"You really liked the movie, no?" He asked me as I hummed in reply.

Our hands were intertwined and my hand had grabbed his arm and I was hugging it.

Yeah, you can say that the movie made me want to be all lovey-dovey with him.

"Don't you think you're getting too close?" He joked with a chuckle in the end.

"Oh. Am I? I'll get back then~" I said and withdrawed my hands back and got in a one feet distance with him.

"Who said I didn't like it?" He came towards me and kissed the top of my head while intertwining our fingers at the same time.

"Heh, whatever. So what's next?" I asked him with a smile.

"Expecting something more?" He asked me with a smirk.

"There isn't anything else?" I said, more like asked.

"Just joking. There still is one thing left." He said.

"Yeah! What is it? The last thing to do?" I asked him with enthusiasm in my voice.

I was really excited to know what's next, sine the first thing was this good, my expectations for the last thing had gone up, to a really high level, but not that high, just high, just.... You know what I mean, no?

"The other thing is....."

A/N- heyy! Supp? how are you all? Here's the first part of their date. Gotta have patient for the second
I have also started a Kasamatsu Yukio fan fiction, check it out, if you want
I'm also on Kik! My username: Aku1310
-TheColdFire13