Epilogue

4 years later...

[Laura's POV]

I scanned the hallways as I walked through. I was just done doing my part time job earlier. I entered the classroom. I sat on the chair where I used to sit on. Just looking at the classroom right now felt like I'm old. It became a little smaller than I knew. Maybe because I grew, I chuckled.

This classroom gave me lots and lots of boring and best memories.

Suddenly, a dust flower thing entered the room and landed on my table. 

"Hey I remember you" I picked it up. 

I stared intently at the white flower. Thinking if it got here for a reason. 

I sighed, "What do you want me to say? I wish Jessica was back home?" I chuckled. 

"Oh fine" I blew the flower and every piece of it flew. Behind those flying white things...

My wish came true, instantly.

She walked towards me. I looked up 'cause I was sitting. Her smile is still there. But she looked matured. Jessica's blonde hair were more wavy and curly than usual. I smiled back and stood up. Well, one thing didn't changed at all. I laughed "Well, I never had the single thought of you growing an inch". She groaned. I chuckled.

"Hey..." I slouched down so I can reach her. "I love you." 

Her eyes sparkled, her  adorable blush was seen, her whole face was completely flushed. Then she kicked my hip. 

"OWWWWW!!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled. 

"You spoiler. I was planning on saying it first!" she yelled back. Awwww!!! I smirked and patted her head. 

"Then you say it this time."

"I love you." she stated.

"I love you too." I replied.

Jessica Roland. The person who I fell in love with ever since I met her. And that was then I knew, she'll be my girlfriend. And I will never ever let her go. And besides, we're a dynamic duo, anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok that's really the end HAHA I hope you enjoyed this story so much. Thank you so much for reading!!! I love you all!!! See ya guys around xx (;