Pick up lines

"Are you a parking ticket, 'cause you have fine written all over you," Shane grinned as his girlfriend, Riley, giggled.

"Oh dude, that was corny," Shane's best friend, Mason, snorted.

"Okay, okay. Um...are you from another planet, 'cause you look out of this world!" Riley tried, still laughing.

"Riles, you've gotta be kidding," Caitlyn Geller smirked.

"I thought it was cute," Shane smiled the lovesick puppy smile he reserved especially for Riley

"I've got one. Are you lost, Caitlyn? Because heaven is a long way from here," Mason tried, turning to Caitlyn.

"Yeah, I'm lost in your eyes," Caitlyn sighed melodramatically, batting her eyelashes.

"Uh, guys, I hate to interrupt your little Cheese Fest, but Your mum is looking for Mason and Caitlyn," a random camper said as they passed.

"Darn, and I was just getting into it! See you later, lovebirds!" Caitlyn smiled, waving and grabbing Nate's hand in the process.

As they left, Shane's eyes lit up; "I just got one."

"Hit me with it, Hollywood!"

"You're gonna laugh."

"I like laughing."

"Okay...you must be Jamaican, 'cause Jamaican me crazy!" Shane cried, accenting his words by making sweeping motions with his hands. To put it bluntly, he looked ridiculous.

Riley tried to keep a straight face, but she burst into laughter; "Sha - sha - Shane, tha - that w - w - was...hi - hilarious!"

Shane smiled as well. When Riley's laughter subsided, he allowed himself to continue.

"Am I allowed one more cheesy pick-up line?" he asked.

"Sure," Riley smiled.

"My lips are Skittles; wanna taste the rainbow?" he said, as seriously as possible.

Riley blushed; "Yeah."

He smiled and leaned forward, placing a chaste kiss on her lips. Mitchie mused that the rainbow tasted even sweeter than she thought it would.

And as they separated, Riley smiled.

"Hey Shane?"

"Yeah?"

"I must be a snowflake, because I've falled for you."