Chapter 2

Sams Pov

After she (may I say rudely) shoves me, I look up to see a girl who was probably her friend standing there frozen. "Um hey?" I say
She literally just passed out and fell. I immediately get up to catch her and start shaking her until she finally wakes up.
"OH MY GOD YOU SAM-"

"Yes yes I know , but hey who was your friend" I ask.

"O- oh she oh my god you're-oh her name- sam pott- oh um-" she studders.

"CANDI COME ONE WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" I hear someone scream. I turn and see the girl I ran into.

"S-sorry I have to go bye" Candi says as she runs off. As I'm about to go after her I hear the screaming girls again. I immediately run inside to school to my homeroom. Once I arrive and take a seat I try to ask around to see if anyone knows a girl that hangs out with Candi. Most responses were "OH MY GOD SAM POTTORFF IS TALKING TO ME" or they passed out. Typical.

Kat's Pov

Candi finally comes over and starts to ramble on & on about her encounter with Sam. After a good 10 minutes she tells me something weird.
"OH AND HE ASKED ABOUT YOU" she said out of breath.

"He what!? Why does he want to know if I wanted his autograph still" I said rolling my eyes.

"WHO CARES ! Sam Pottorff wanted to know who YOU were ! Oh my god I'm a horrible friend I couldn't even tell him your name!" she said almost crying.

"Chill it's good you didn't tell him I don't need him on my dick." I said

The bell rang and we all reported to our first period. Candi & I worked for the school last summer so we hacked the system & got every class together. As we took our seats and chatted suddenly a familiar face walked in..

Sams POV

The bell rings as I barely make it into my first period. As I'm about to take my seat I look up and see her. The girl I ran into. My eyes widen and I go and take the closest seat to her. She gives me a weird look then turns back to Candi who is staring at me. I decide to ignore it and listen in on their conversation.
"Kat ! Did you SEE the way he looked at you ! Plus he practically ran over to you !" Candi whispers.

"Nope I didn't nor do I care" Kat says.

Well now I know her name is Kat, & now I know she has absolutely no interest in me. Strange.