Dear Dairy.

an. okay ive written a few story's ive always ended up deleting them but i promise i wont delete this one i need some where ere i can write away my feelings so here goes nothing . hope you like it . Chantelle xoxo .

Saturday 13 April 2013

Dear dairy ...

okay so i woke up this morning and i thought about everything and i want to try and be happy and push every thing bad out of my life . so what im saying will most likely be forgotten but i want to be better im going to fix myself .

So anyway today is the start im going to meet Mattiah,Jamie ,Ally and Alli and the shop today im going to eat break fast with them and im going to have fun . Maybe it will become good and the bad things will go away i have to move on from Tiffany where not friends anymore and i have to move on from that im stronger then what i was , she doesn't know that yet

okay well im going to have a shower do my hair ,drive to the shops with a smile , a real one a real smile.

Bella <3

Dear Dairy ...

Today was good the girls were really happy when i oreded a meal and ate the whole meal . mabye i was hungry . So we went shopping and i got a few really cute things pitty in austriala we have school uniform . At least we dont have hair uniform we can wear it how ever .

The girls are staying with me tonight but they let me write because i ate . See they love . They love me that much that there playing Ed sheeran really loudly and wanting me to come dance in the frount yard with them . God i thank you for these girls who are pretty much my sisters .

Well i better go before they kill me for not dancing with them like idiots .ill write tomorrow .

The Bella thats getting better <3