To bad, so sad.

-Sunday, 5 AM.-

I looked over to the alarm clock sitting on my bed side table.

Uh!? who in their right mind wakes up at 5 am? not this girl, that's for sure!

"go away!" i mumbled, batting the hand that was shaking me away.

ten-thousand-nine-hundred-and-one-sheep...... I thought, wait, what?

"come on, hunny, its time to wake up." said my 'mother'.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"mom, its five AM, why are you getting me up?" I asked crossly.

she smiled just when my little 'sister' ,steph, came running up to me,

"happy birthday" she yelled in my ear.

what a great way to start my birthday. I thought sarcastically.

I fell back down on my bed and pulled the covers up back over my ears.

"one sec......" I said tiredly, trying to fall back asleep.

"no, now!" my 'mom' said in her practiced no-nonsense tone as she towed Stephani out of my room.

I sighed and pulled the covers off of me. her 'room' was painted dark green with metallic silver swirls on three walls and the other wall it was covered in chalk-board paint, two floor to ceiling windows surrounded my bead.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a dark green tee and white jeans.

if only it was true.

I bet now you woundering why I put quotes around the suposed "familys" name.

well, you'll find out in five, four, three, two ,one................

"and, cut!!! god job people!!" the director yelled from a chair over-by the cameras.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess thats how I want to start my story, with my imaginary perfect family on TV. if only the magazines and tabloids got it wrong. what if my parents where always home and never running around, enjoying life too much to think about their only child.

I never wanted to be a TV star,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(authors note; hey guys,

im not sure if I'm going to continue this story, it'll be judged by your reactions to this chapter, i came up with and awesome idea for a story while writing this names 'hollywood style magic' I'm not sure if I'm going to write it or, if i do, post it on here. so please tell me what you think! ~bri)