Chapter Six

"Planning"

3 Weeks Later

Janae's POV

Finally Ronnie and I had alone time. So we spent it wisely together. While we were by ourselves, I really want to talk about marriage. Ronnie was in the room, so I walk inside and I got on the bed.

"Ronnie I have to tell you something." I said.

"You pregnant, oh my god," He said looking at me with buck eyes.

"No why you think that," I said hitting him in the head.

"Oh don't scare me like that,"He said laying down on the bed with his head on my lap.

"Uhm I really want to talk about our wedding," I said.

"Okay what about it," He said lifting his head up.

"Well I got in touch with out wedding planner," I said.

"What did she say?"

"Well she said she is coming over in a few days."

"That's cool. " He said giving me a kiss on the lips.

August's POV

I miss my girls so I had to come home. I drove in the park way and I saw that Lena wasn't here. So I park and I got out of the car and I walk towards the front door. Then I open the door and I yell out Candace's name. Then she came running down the stairs and she ran in my arms. Then we kiss and Candace got down. Then Ameriah came running down the stairs yelling,"Daddy." She ran in my arms and I hug her really tight.

"I miss you," I said to Ameriah still holding her and I look at Candace and I said," I miss you too. I gave her a kiss and I put Ameriah down. Then I grab my luggage and I went upstairs.

1 Hour Later

Candace's POV

I walk up stairs and I went into my room. August was in the bed sleep. I know he should be feeling tried but I still feel bad for cheating on August. Then I left out the room and I went to Ameriah's room. Which was Kelena's old room. Then I walk in and she was on the floor playing with her toys. I sat on the floor by her and I said, "hey baby."

"Hey mommie, you want to play." She said while playing her toys.

"I was actually coming in to check on you." I told her still sitting on the floor by her. Then August walk in and he asked,"what are you girls doing?"

"Playing. " Ameriah said and I just chuckle. August smile and he said,"That's good." Then August looks over at me and he asked,"what are you doing in here?"

"We were bonding in here before you came." I told him.

"Well my bad." He said and he look me in my eyes. I couldn't help but blush and he kiss me on the cheek. Then Ameriah turn around and she smile. Her smile brighten my day and August was right next to me.

The Next Day

Adrian's POV

I know she is married but I feel I'm in love with her. I can't have these feelings for a married woman. Today I have to work and I will be seeing August and Candace later.

3 Hours Later

I was doing paper work and the last couple I had they were awful. They were both middle age and the husband cheated on his wife. He treats her like she's doing wrong. Most of the meeting consisting him yelling at her for some odd reason. He seem like a drunk and she is suddenly scare of him. She had bruises on her arm and they looked terrible. He had bruised knuckles and he looked like a drunk. I had to cut the session short because it was getting out of control. She looked to good for him. He don't deserve her if he treats her like that. Then you could see in her eyes that she getting hurt by him. I believe they need a divorce. I swear that last session was horrible. Then another couple walk in and they were August and Candace. They sat down and I said, "hello." They both said hello back.

"How was tour?" I asked August. Then he said, "It was cool." I nod my head and I looked at Candace. She was really quiet and she was looking down, so I ask her,"What's wrong Candace."

She looks up and she says,"I'm alright." Maybe she was looking at her phone, this is going to be a long session. Hopefully Candace didn't say nothing about us.

I know it kinda short but hopefully you like it. I'm sorry I haven't updated a while, school kept me busy. Y'all should know what to do.

Vote and Comment.

Peace✌