1

Louis, in every transgender book will be 'he'. He doesn't like to be called 'she' or 'her'. Just a reminder.

Louis was having one of those days where he felt sad for some unknown reason. He didn't want to do anything but lay in bed in a fuzzy jumper and wrapped around his blanket, watching bad grandpa (jackass). He didn't go to school either. Of course his mom, Jay doesn't know since she wakes up early to go to work. But either way she'll understand and not fuss about it too much.

Unknown Number :

Hi cutie! How come you're not in school? 😒 i miss you.

Louis:

Um who are you? And how'd you get my number?

Unknown:

Oh sorry its harry from school😁

Louis

Hey harry and im not feeling well.

He didn't feel like dealing with Nicolas (his bully). Nicolas usually stands on the side of the school building, smoking a cigarette. Most girls have huge crushes on him but honestly louis doesn't find him attractive. He has one tattoo and thinks he's the shit and it really annoys louis.

Harry😈😏

Awww poor baby😢 let me come over😏 ill take care of you.

Louis rolled his eyes, smiling. If only he knew louis was trans and has boy parts. Louis was raised to love his body but he always knew he was different from everybody else. Louis likes to dress in girly clothes but doesn't like to be called 'she' he perfers 'he'. Only his best friend Niall knows his secret and accepts him as 'he'. Louis sighed he knows not to get too attached to a guy, especially someone like harry (the bad boy).

Louis just ignored Harry's text and drifted off to sleep, dreaming sweet dreams and all his worries floating away.

*******

Hey guys! Im back!! Updates been slow but with a one year old and another baby on the way lifes been crazy😂😂

Chapter is short but chapter two will be longer i promise!!