Final.

"Not today sehun..." Luhan placed his palm on the latter's rock hard chest.

"Why? You're even hard already!"
Sehun whined as he palmed Luhan's crotch slowly.

The older threw his head back and hissed loudly, the pleasure heightened by a knot. It was tempting, especially when Sehun's bare body was just inches away from him, he could even feel how hard sehun was, but he knows now is not the time.

"I k-know, but the members are reaching home soonoughhhh!" He finished the sentence with a moan as Sehun licked his left nipple. Sehun looked at him with puppy eyes but Luhan stood firm.

"Ugh fine!" Sehun rolled his eyes and pouted.

Luhan laughed and ruffled the latter's hair before giving him a quick peck and walked to the bathroom.

Sehun quickly thought of an idea to get Luhan back to the mood and began to execute it.

"HYUNG! I'M GETTING A POPSICLE FROM THE FRIDGE, YOU WANT ONE?!" He shouted through the door.

"It's okay Sehun! I'll pass!" He got his reply. "Perfect." He murmured under his breath.

Walking to the freezer, he took one out and unwrapped it just as Luhan came in.

Once he felt Luhan's gaze on him, he slowly brought his mouth to the Popsicle, licking the top before bringing it down all the way to the back of his throat.

Then, he released the Popsicle with a 'pop' sound. Seeing the scene unfold before him, Luhan gulped and immediately knew what Sehun was trying to do.

"Sehun, stop."

"What do you mean hyung? I'm just eating my favorite Popsicle, mmmmmmm it's so good!" Sehun moaned while he continued sucking on the ice.

The younger's gaze snapped down to see the evident bulge of the older.

"Mmmmm ahhhhh... So good..." He licked the ice continuously, sucking hard at the top.

Sehun suddenly flicked his gaze up to look at Luhan. "I could do that to you if you want. All you have to do is... Ask." He whispered into the older ear as he softly nibbled the earlobe.

Luhan couldn't take it anymore.

"Fine. You win, but just hurry up alright? I don't want the members to come in and see -oomph!"

Before Luhan could even finish his sentence, he was attacked by Sehun's hungry kisses.