chapter 3 - katie is acting suspicious

Vivians pov:

I was unpacking my clothes and placing them carefully into my enormous black wardrobe that perfectly fits between both walls on either side. I suddenly hear the front door open and slam shut.

"Katie, is that you?", just checking like we all do.

"Yeah just me viv, you could've started unpacking the kitchen and living room boxes!", she shouts in the direction of my room.

I appear in the kitchen, I grab a box and place it on the black diamond counter. I start to u pack it's contents while Katie helps with other boxes.

It is silent for a long period of time, Kate's phone rings. I glance...it's unknown.

Katie accepts the call and leaves the room. I continue unpacking.

..........................................
Katie's pov:

My phone rings, I glance at it and accept the unknown call.

I step in to the living room.

"Hello, Katie speaking"

"Hey, its justin...what you doing?"

How did justin get my number?! What's going on?!

"Justin?...how did you get my number?", I speak in confidence.

"Oh erm....it don't matter?"

He's acting suspicious.

"Look I'm extremely busy, if you dont mind..."

"Wait! Meet me at times square, the same place we bumped into each other"

"You bumped into me bieber", I giggle silently.

"Deal?"

"Ill meet you tomorrow at 1:00 is that fine?"

"No other perfect time, that's great!"

I hang up.

I walk back into the kitchen and finish unpacking.

It's now 10:00 in the evening and i was tired. Me and vivian have finished unpacking and now are watching Orange is the black on the t.v, thank you Netflix!.

"Katie, who was that on the phone earlier", vivian asks in a interested manner.

"I bumped into a guy named justin, justin...bieber", I look hack at the t.v.

"Kate, YOU MET JUSTIN BIEBER!". Vivian is screaming at this point.

"Justin bieber?, who the fuck is he?!". I start giggling.

"He is a pop sensation!, you better treat him like royalty. He is a teenage heart throb!"

"Woopy", I reply straight faced.

How can I not of known about Justin bieber? But the serious question is, what does he want me to go to lunch with him?

It's the next morning, it's 9:08 in the morning and I get up to make a coffee. I walk to the kitchen, sit at the table, drink my coffee and search up justin bieber.

My god, he is fucking stunning. He is gorgeous in real life but my God his photo shoots are immaculate!.

I need to have lunch with this guy!, well Mark twain did say "explore, dream, discover".

I drink my coffee and start scanning my new cv for my job interview later today.

After a few moments of such quietness, justin rings.

"Hey beautiful, still up for today's lunch?", he croaks.

"Yes of course I am!", started to show my excitement.

"Great, see you soon", he hangs up.

Is this it, is this the man that I need in my life?