Chapter Two

[Wow, who knew that I would be posting another chapter?!? Lol.]

[Sebastian's P.OV]

"Can you please get the door honey, I think it may be the kids a block away" my mother called out from the kitchen.

I slid down the stairs, and made my way toward the front door. I looked through the peephole, to find a girl and a boy standing side by side, waiting for the door to be opened. Both had dark brown brown hair. But the girl had brown eyes, and the boy had a mixture of green and blue.

Wow...that boy was attractive. He was a little younger than me, but not by much, maybe two inches shorter, which I liked. At least there was one good thing (beside this house), that will keep me interested. The girl was very attractive too, but sadly I'm not into girls like that. Every relationship I had with one really didn't feel true to me.

After coming out a few weeks ago, I've never felt better. I had the support from my whole family, and that was when I felt that their love for me really mattered.

I swung the door open, quickly making eye contact with the boy. Everything about him was perfect. The way his hair moved with the wind, to the smile across his face. I've never believed in love at first sight, but I maybe second guessing my own self.

But the stare didn't last for long. I didn't want to blush, or he'll know that I like him. But I didn't want him to feel that wasn't attracted. I moved my eyes quickly to the girl, and cleared my throat.

"Hi, my name is Sebastian" I said, breaking the awkward silence in between us.

"I'm Jasmine, nice to meet you." She told me, shaking me hand.

"I'm Nate" he added, also shaking my hand.

"Is that your real name or a nickname?" I questioned, just for the sake of my curiosity.

"My real name is Nathan, but mostly every one around here calls me Nate. Even my-."

He stopped right there and looked down. For a moment, it looked like he was about to cry. I wanted to comfort him as if he were a lost puppy. But instead I asked was everything okay.

There was a moment of silence before he replied. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just been through a lot already."

I wanted a little more than that, but I didn't want to push him. I just met the guy like a minute ago for crying out loud.

"We can do this another day" Jasmine suggested to Nate.

"No, I'll be okay. I'm fine."

He looked up with a huge smile across his face which turned me on. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Wanna take a look around Los Angeles?" He asked.

"Sure" I smiled, as we began to walk to who knows where.

~~~~

"So are you new to L.A. or have you been here before?" Jasmine questioned.

"I've been here before on vacation, but that was a while back." I replied back.

"So what made your parents move?" Nate asked.

"My father got business here, and hopefully stays. I really like it here." I answered, grinning.

For a moment I thought his face was blushing but I wasn't quite sure. It was pretty hot outside, so his face could have redden for that. Or because he likes me... I like the second option better.

There was an ice cream stand a few feet away from us, which was probably the best decision right now.

"Wants some ice cream?" I offered, taking out my wallet.