A Little bit of history.

“Come on honey we’ve got to go to Sharville at some point.”Sharon said hastily.

“Coming mum I just need to pack one more thing.” Paige said sarcastically cramming everything she could find into her surprisingly large suitcase.

“Hey, Mum, do you reckon you could help me zip my suitcase up? I’m kinda struggling.”

“Sure honey give me a sec”, Sharon suddenly got interrupted by Justin.

“ye-ha Bulls-Eye run as fast as you can so you are safe from the evil Dr Pork Chops, and take Jesse with you, I will defeat him, just run!”

“Justin you watch too much toy story, and can I have a hug because you won’t see me again till you are five and that is next year.” Paige said while holding out her arms waiting for a hug.

“Mummy, what’s wrong with her she wants a hug?” Justin asked trying to look scared for sympathy.

“Justin,  just give your sister a hug,  you won’t see her again till next year.”

“Fine.” Justin races over to his sister and gives her a gigantic hug so they end up toppling over each other. “When you leave, your room is MINE!!” Justin whispers and gallops away joyfully with his toy story dolls in each hand.

Paige struggles to take her suitcase out of her room and turns of the light she whispers gently good-bye and shuts the door behind her. “Mum I'm ready to go!” Paige says trying to keep strong but a single tear rolls down her cheek then she suddenly bursts out crying. Paige is upset because she won’t see her family for a year, she is only sixteen so leaving her family is a big change for her and maybe even life changing. Going on her history course in Sharville to graduate maybe fun or disappointing...

“Oh, honey it is ok you will be back here in no time, just quickly say good-bye the we can leave with no fuss. But the directions Lillia Brown gave to the town is nowhere on the map look!”

“Oh well, just follow the directions he gave you, because he is the manager he should obviously know where her own camp is.” Paige stated while dragging the suitcase down the wide staircase.

Her hand slips of the handle of the suitcase and it rapidly thuds down the stairs.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Justin screams

“It’s ok I just dropped my suitcase.” Paige says trying to calm down her brother.

“It’s not that, I’m not a baby I don’t get scared of loud noises.” Justin exclaims trying to look mature.

“Then what is it, I have to leave soon.” Paige says while placing her hands on her hips.

“Look at that spider!” Justin shudders as he remembers his terrifying experience of going to the spider room in the zoo. Justin was only three years old when he went on his first trip to the zoo. We went into the spider enclosure and once he laid eyes on the tarantula he has been scared ever since.

“It’s a money spider it is the smallest spider ever! Look to shut you up I will put it outside.” Paige cupped her hands and placed them over the spider

"See, look, it is attacking you it is going, pow, pow, pow, pow." Exclaimed Justin taking a step back in horror.

"It is just walking onto my hand, you stupid little boy!" Paige replied, while walking towards to back door. Suddenly a car horn beeps from outside of the house and it startles Paige and drops the spider, however Justin saw this and in result her ran upstairs screaming "spider on the loose, spider on the loose!!" Paige runs towards the door laughing and opens the door to find a pretty young lady standing on the door step. Her wavey blonde hair cascades down her waist and her wonderful blue eyes stare at Paige.