First Hang Out

Sky's POV

I can't believe this is happening. In a few minutes, I will be hanging out with Michael Jackson! This has to be a dream come true!

I make it to the gates. Michael is there.

"You'll have to climb the fence. It plays loud music. I need to fix that."

I smile. I get off my bike and hide it in the bushes.

He looks at me weird.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Well, it'll be weird if there's a abandoned bike just outside your gates."

He laughs. "Right, right."

I climb the gate to the top and look down at Michael and whisper,

"I'm going to jump!"

He whispers back,

"No! That's to far up!"

"Catch me!"

I jump and land in his arms. I cover my mouth as I begin laughing. He laughs and looks at me. He stares into my eyes.

I whisper, "Michael?"

He whispers back, "Yes?"

"Are you going to put me down?"

We laugh and he puts me down.

"Sorry."

"It's cool."

I look behind him at the rides. Even though the rides' lights aren't on, I can still see them. The moon is pretty bright tonight. Michael follows my gaze and smiles.

"You like them?"

"Like them? I freaking love them! Can you turn the lights on?"

Michael shrugs his shoulder. "Yeah, I can."

There's a security booth next to the gates. The window is open. He reaches in and flicks a switch. One by one, the rides start to light up. My eyes widen with astonishment. This unbelievable.

"Michael...it's stunning."

"I know."

He stands next to me. An idea popped in my head.

"Last one to the ferris wheel is a rotten egg!"

I take off running. I hear his laughter behind me. I run straight for the ferris wheel. I see Michael in the corner of my eyes. No! I can't let you win! He starts to pass me. I reach my hand out and grab his sleeve. He starts laughing and yells,

"Stop it. Cheater!"

I don't stop. I start laughing. I reach out again and grab his sleeve again. He slows down. But, instead of me passing him, he stops me as well and picks me up and carries me on his shoulder. I start laughing hard. He laughs too.

"You're cheating!"

"You cheated first!"

We laugh all the way to the ferris wheel.  He puts me down.  I playfully push him and turn and look at the ferris wheel.

"This is marvelous, Michael!"

He laughs. "We'll come on."

We get on and the ferris wheels slowly brings us to the top.  The view is magnificent.  I can't believe my eyes.  And to be able to experience this with Michael...it's overwhelming. 

"Michael...this is just perfect. You're life must be perfect."

I look over at Michael who looks upset.