The meeting

~TIME SKIP TO THE RESTAURANT~

I walked into the restaurant. I was so nervous to meet Jake's parents. What if they don't like me? Will they still let me date Jake? Wait- I thought... I don't do Love. Ah, whatever, only this once. ☺️

I'm wearing a Blue dress, with a Leather top, up to my knees. Also, Black flats, mascara, Blush, and a light pink lip stick.

"Lucia!", Jake called from across the restaurant.

"Hey, Jake. You look nice", I said.

He was wearing a lavender button-down shirt, Dark Purple Tie, and Jean Shorts.

"You too", he said.

"Hello, I'm Lucy", A lady with Blonde hair up to her shoulders with light blue eyes,"I'm Jakes mom. Are you Lucia?"

"Yes, I am", I said

"Nice to meet you", Mom said.

"You too", Lucy said.

"Table for 4? Follow me", the waiter said.

The waiter led us up the stairs, to a balcony. It was beautiful. And romantic. This was not date, though. No romance. At all! Mom and Lucy are here. We just have to talk like Civilized people. Ugh! This is getting boring, already.

~Awkward silence for about 5 seconds~

Mom breaks it," What do you want to order? I think I'll get a cheeseburger"

"I'll have that too", Lucy said.

"Um...everything looks good. I'll have a hot dog with Ketchup", Jake says.

" I'll have the same as Jake", I replied.

The Waiter gave us water. And our food.

Lucy asked mom," So, Sofia?  What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a marine Biologist", mom replied.

"So, you're a marine biologist AND a halfblood?", Lucy asked.

Oh, no. She knows! How?

"Ummm... What even is a Halfblood? I don't know what that is? It is like, when you don't have enough blood in your body. You have half the amount?", I say, nervously.

"Lucia, you are so funny! I like you, Jake, she's a keeper", Lucy says.

"How do you know what a Halfblood is?", my mom asks.

"Because, I'm one. My father is Apollo", Jake says.

That's why he's so cute! I get it now!