Chapter 5

You can all thank HMFantasia for helping me to upload this chapter. Love ya Holly :P

So this chapter goes back a bit to before they arrive.

Kelly's POV

We arrived at the pack house and a few of my wolves were stood outside waiting for us. I leapt into the air, followed by my brothers and their friends, and shifted landing as a human. I will never get over the magic of the shift. It always leaves me feeling warm inside knowing that I’m part of a select few with the right genes to do that.

Inside the house, stood at the bottom of the stairs was David.

As we approached the wolves bowed their heads in a submissive gesture and I nodded my acceptance. David hurried up to me and handed me the stack of papers from under his arm. “Hello Alpha.” Oh $hit, guess the cats out of the bag, no the wolf. All of my brothers turned to look at me with shocked faces. It shows how well we kept the secret if they had no idea that I had the dominant gene. Whoo, go me!

I stood there waiting for them to say something, anything. To show that they understood and that they accepted that it was me. After a very tense silence Michael found his voice. “Wow sis, you did well. But how have you kept it from us? How did we not sense it?” Ah, it was all part of my clever plan. I have an exceptional ability to cover my power. George thought it meant I was more in tune with my wolf and that she trusted me to do the right thing and get the right respect, but it enabled me to hide my Alpha gene and change my scent to make it unrecognizable.

Just then Tristan said "Well I think it's great your alpha, I always like a girl in uniform" he grinned.

I scowled and looked round to check none of my brothers had understood what he said. luckily, they were still lost in their thoughts. We walke dinto my office and sorted through the details of their initiation into my pack. Unfortunately, we have to get my Dad's permission. That miggght be a problem.

"Michael, your going to have to ring Daddy to tell him his precious boys are leaving him have fun" I said smiling sweetly  at him. A look of horror crossed his face as the realisation of what i said kicked in.

"Ah dear Sister, you are the Alpha, you have the gene, therefore you are the most responsible." he replied. Tristan smirked at me with an evil glint in his eye as he said "Yeah kay, it's only fair that you take charge and lead us all with your great wisdom." All my brothers burst out laughing as i glared at him, he's supposed to be my mate.

"Well tristan, I might need you to protect me, he's so mean and I know for a fact that you would all miss me should something unfortunate happen." i replied making sure to look directly in his eyes so he realised what i meant. Ahh, sweet revenge.

i walked off to go find the phone. After looking for about five minutes i found it in the fride, how it got there... don't ask 'cos i don't know. As i walked back to my office I dialed the number i had forever stored in my memory. It rang three times before a deep voice answered

"What do you want, Kelly?"