Chapter 21

Louise's POV

"You know how much I love you right?" Zayn said softly.

"Yes but I love you so much more," I replied. Zayn and I were sat on his bed, snuggled up. We loved being alone with nothing to distract us.

"In the 10 months that you've been staying with us you've grown to be one of the most important people in the world to me," he smiled.

I kissed him before saying, "I feel exactly the same way." I kissed him again but when pulled away Zayn seemed to drift off and think deeply, he looked serious and quite worried about something, "Are you okay babe," I asked, concerned about him.

"I'm worried about Niall," he muttered, "He gets a new girlfriend extremely soon after he got rejected by Chloe, not getting to know her properly and then he starts acting extremely weird around Chloe. He's himself when Chloe isn't around but when she is he seems like someone completely different! And the fact that he punched Chloe the other day just puzzles me more. I just don't get it, it's not like him at all. I'm really worried about him I really am," he said, looking genuinely upset.

"You should talk to him about it," I replied, "look, I was talking to Chloe at breakfast this morning and she said that everyone is going to play truth or dare and from what I can hear I think they're starting. Do you want to go and play to help take your mind off of things?"

Zayn smiled and nodded, "That'd be cool," he smiled, taking my hand and walking downstairs. We went into the front room where Louis, Chloe, Lauren, Danielle, Liam, Niall and Harry were sat in a circle, "Can we join?" Zayn asked.

"Of course," Louis exclaimed as Zayn and I sat down between Danielle and Lauren, We're just starting," he grinned before turning to Chloe, "Okay! Chloe, truth or dare?"

"I'll start off easy and say truth," she replied.

"Okay...ummm...okay I've got one! And since you're the only single person here you'll be the only one who can answer this properly," Louis grinned, "If you had to date someone in this room who would it be?"

"Oh that's easy! Sorry Haz but it'd have to be you lou!" Saying that earned Chloe a few strange looks, "Yes I know Louis is gay but he's the person that knows me best and I used to have..." she trailed off, "Anyway moving on," she exclaimed, turning to Lauren, "Truth or dare?"

"No, no, no, no, no! No moving one," Louis smirked, "Finish your sentence!"

"No," Chloe replied stubbornly.

"Pleeeaaasseee," he begged.

"No, I answered my truth by saying you I don't have to say anything else!"

"But you didn't finish your sentence," Louis retorted.

"But the sentence wasn't part of the truth it was just an extra bit that didn't matter!"

"If it didn't matter then you would tell me without making a big deal! Please tell me Chloe!"

"Fine," she huffed, "I used to have a massive crush on you." Suddenly Niall seemed to tense up but it seemed to be only me that noticed it so maybe it was just me being weird? Chloe turned to Lauren again before anyone could comment on what she had just said, "Lauren truth or dare?"

"Umm...I don't know," she said timidly.

"Just pick one," Chloe replied bluntly.

"But I don't know," she answered quietly.

"For gods sakes just pick one," Chloe sounded a bit annoyed.

"Okay...umm...dare...I guess."

Chloe grinned, "I dare you to go outside and serenade someone with little things and follow them until you've finished the song."