Chapter 3

Hai readers, fans, beautiful people! :D

Just another chapter, hope you all like as much as I do!(:

-Beatrice ^.^

________________________

~*Chapter 3*~

~*Riley's POV*~

"Riley baby, time to get up." I heard my mom say. I groaned, seriously I just want sleep.

"M-mom why?" I said sounding like a 5 year old.

"Because you have to go to the doctors so that you can get better." My mom said with a serious tone in her voice.

"But, but... Fine." I said with no expression.

"Good, no go get ready be down in a half hour." Mom said. I slowly nodded and lifted my body off of the couch.

************

After I got in the shower and washed up, I got out and went over to my closet.

To be honest, I don't even care what I'm wearing at this point. Throw me in a darn potato sack and I wouldn't care. I groaned with frustration.

Why do I HAVE to be sick? Why can't I just be sick AFTER the X factor?! Ugh! So many "why's!"

I grabbed my Hollister grey sweat pants. And I grabbed my blue t-shirt what has a giant Cookie Monster on it, then slipped on a plain hot pink hoodie. I slipped on my moccasins then put my hair up in a messy bun, not caring how it looked.

I checked myself in the mirror. I look like a mess, whatever.

I walked down the stairs then back to the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast. Eww the thought of food wants to make me vomit.

Just then I clutched my stumach then ran to the bathroom.

I heard my mom yelling, "Riley!" I heard mom getting closer to the bathroom too.

I wasted no time and threw up into the toilet. I clutched my stumach even harder which made me throw up more. Eww, I hate throwing up. Blah!

"Sweetie! Are you okay?!" Mom said concerned.

"Been better." I said.

"Would you like me to call your father up?" Mom asked.

"No, he has to work... Like always." I said then whispered the last part. My father is never home, he is the president of Nike. And my brother, he moved out he sometimes visits but it's a rare occasion. So it's usually me and mom.

******************

"Benson room 13." The secretary said. My mom tugged me up by the arm and led me to the room.

She opened the door and I scrunched my nose up immidiatly. I can't even describe how much I hate the smell of the doctors office.

"Hello Mrs. Benson and Miss. Benson. My name is Dr. Nadine.

"Please call me Sadie." My mom said then looked at me.

"Riley." I said sounding weak.

"Well, Riley can you take a seat up here please? And Sadie feel free to take a seat." Dr. Nadine said.

I stepped up on the bed type thing and watched as the doctor came over to me and examined me.

"So Riley, symptoms please." Dr. Nadine said.

"Fever, weak, tired, vomit, aching bones, not hungry." I said.

"Oh dear... Have you experienced any cold sweats?" Dr. Nadine said. What? What kind of symptom is that?!