Chapter 1

Niaomi^^^^^^^^^^^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niaomi's POV~

I wake up to the beeping of my alarm clock. I hop out of the bed and head for the showers.

I hop in the shower and turn on the hot water and it took my time in the shower.

I spent 20 minutes in the shower and turned the shower off and grabbed my towel and got out of the shower and started brushing my teeth.

When I was done I went to find my work outfit. You see I work at Starbucks, I don't know why but I do until I get my dream job.

And get my degree, and quit that job, I don't even like coffee or caffeine. But it pays the bills so I stick with it.

Oh my I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Niaomi-November Álvares. I'm twenty years old I'm an only child.

The November part in my name is not my middle name its part of my first name. My family calls my Na Na or Ni Ni, or Nov or Nova either one I'm fine with it.

My mother was a well know dancer and sing in a music group with her two sisters. My mother was the middle child but she was the lead singer.

I use to get picked on because of my weight. You is that I used to be a little over way back then not even a little over weight a lot over weight.

I used to weigh 230 pounds , but now I'm weigh 170 pounds. But people still see me as the fat girl. I never use to be popular people would also ways bring me down.

But thank god I had my two best friend by my side. I had Becky(Rebecca) although we are cousin we are best friends more like sisters though she's always been there for me.

Then there was Chris(Christina) I met her in 7th grade and we just clicked. She really love to speak her mind and won't back down to a fight but it's always for a cause.

Back in highschool we were and still are the three musketeer. Chris was the girl that people were scared of but she made many good friends with boys.

She was such a flirt back then but she never really slept with them she just liked to mess with them.

Becky was the popular girl she was the girl who liked to have fun she was the sporty type of girl. The girls envied her.

She was on the cheer squad and soccer team and on the volley ball team.
Then there was me the shy fat girl.

I still don't know how they are friends with me they are so pretty and glamorous and me the ugly fat duckling.

I was a trait 'A' students and shy in highschool no boys looked my way only used me to get to my friends.

I never really had a boyfriend, never been touched by a guy so that means I'm a virgin and I'm perfectly okay with that.

Did I forget to mention I'm Brazilian and I'm 5'5 and have really curly dark brown hair that almost looks black.

Anyway enough of me and get back to the story. I pick out a out a pink sports bra and underwear. I put them on and put on my Starbucks uniform.

Which consist of beige pants and a dark green shirt and a Starbucks logo on the shirt. But I revamped it I'm into designing my clothes so they fit my style.

So I turned the pants into shorts and added a little here and there but the shirt is still the same.

I put my clothes on and my converses and some clear lip gloss. And grabbed my phone and was put the door.

Off to work.