Chapter 6

Daniel's P.O.V.

After Izzie left, and the girls returned, it was different. In a way she ruined the mood. I pushed the girl who was kissing my neck off and got up. I ushered them out and then laid in my bed in silence. The thought of Elizabeth was still fresh in my mind. It was hard to forget about her. In a way she was the complete opposite of Izzie. Instead of brown hair and green eyes, Elizabeth had blond hair and blue eyes. Also, unlike Izzie, Elizabeth was calm and peaceful while Izzie was a party girl who would have fun and go wild. I tried to push both of them out of my head but it was no use. I would never be able to move on from Elizabeth... how could I? And Izzie...? She was beautiful but so incredibly wrong for me. For starters she in high school and definitely not the kind of girl my mother wanted me with. But then again... since when have I ever cared what my mother thought. Well thats not true... with Elizabeth I did but that was then. The past was the past.

I drowned down a glass of scotch as I sat and remorse.

Izzie's P.O.V.

After leaving Dannys, I actually felt kind of bad...? For starters, who ever this girl was, he had to have been head over heels for her to have that kind of reaction, although the alcohol did play a part. The nosey side of me wanted to know what happened but I doubt anyone would tell me. I was also starting to feel bad for sleeping with him and his best friend. Danny obviously wanted nothing to do with me but I at least wanted to be friends. Colton was great but would it be wrong for me to pursue a relationship with him? I decided to give it a try and give Colton a quick call.

"Hey..." I mumbled.

"Hey," he laughed.

"Would you... maybe want to do something?" I asked.

"Mid-day booty call? Can't say this is a first," he chucked again.

"Oh shut up, I just wanna hang out," I said rolling my eyes although he couldn't see it.

"Sure, ill pick you up in ten," he said. I could sense his smile on the other end.

The line ended and I sat on steps and waited. When Colton arrived, I hopped in his fiery red car. The car took off and my hair blew in the wind of the topless car.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING," I screamed over the loud music and wind.

"ITS A SURPRISE" he shouted back and smiled. He then started singing whatever song was on the radio as I laughed in the passenger seat. We soon pulled into a quaint diner on the outskirts of town and got out.

"Table for two," Colton said to the waitress.

"What made you pick this place," I questioned as we sat down in the booth.

"I felt like a good burger and milkshake, they have the best here," he said not even looking at the menu. I examined it but decided to take his advice and get an oreo milkshake and a burger.

"I'll take your word for it," I chuckled. "How did you know about this place?"

"My mom used to take me as here as a kid and i've had a habit of coming back," he says twiddling his thumbs.

"I feel pretty special then," I joke.

"Actually though, we got off on the wrong foot,"

"Nah, its fine, just can we not tell Daniel, he already doesn't like me for the whole Elizabeth thing so im not sure this would help," I say brushing back a stray strand of hair.

"Yeah I won't mention it but what Elizabeth thing? He told you what happened...? Thats odd," he says raising his brow in confusion.

"No, I was drunk and called her stupid after you had talked to me at the party. In my defense I didn't think he would have gotten so emotional and punch my wall. I was drunk and I have no clue what even happened," I said as I watched him bite his bottom lip.