Brain Shook

When I woke up I couldn't remember anything, There was this bright light shining in my eyes. All that was running through my mind was  Where am I?  What happened? And how did I end up in a hospital bed? When I could finally see everything clearly the first person I saw was this man sleeping in a chair.

The nurse walked in and greeted me with a warm smile.

??? Hello my name is nurse Carter, and it is quite a surprise to see that your up, you were in a coma.

Paityn: Huh? How? What happened?

Nurse Carter:  well hun you were at your granddad's funeral and you just passed out, when you hit the ground it caused brutal injuries and caused you to go into a coma.

Paityn: wow, I don't remember anything.

Nurse carter: I know, that's another problem, you have memory loss, you remember peoples names but not them, such as the memories you and that  person shared together.

Paiytn: oh I was really wondering who that guy in the chair is?

Nurse Carter: I believe that's your boyfriend honey.

Paiytn: huh? it can't be I don't have one.

Nurse Carter: see honey,  that's where the memory loss kicks in, according to him you two have been dating for a while now and he loves you with all his heart.

Paityn: what? He can't love me I can't love someone I've never been with or seen before.

Nurse Carter: you have been with him you just don't remember maybe he can put you up to date with you guys relationship because I'm just a nurse I don't know anything I'm just telling you what he told me, okay honey?

Paityn:  yes ma'am.

Nurse Carter: okay just press the nurse button when you need me.

Paityn: okay I will Thank you.

Nurse Carter: no problem.

At this time patrick wakes up and begans talking to paityn.

Patrick: hey babe.

Paityn: uh .. Hi

Patrick : what's wrong.

Paiytn: well ya see um... I don't know you

Patrick: what do you mean you don't... Uh oh paityn I need to know who you remember .. Do you remember anything we did together? Please tell me you remember?!

Paityn: No I'm sorry I don't even know your name or who you are.

Patrick: No .. You don't mean that .. You know me I'm your boyfriend and your my girlfriend come on you have to remember me please babe don't do this to me.

Paityn: Okay can you please stop calling me babe I don't feel comfortable with that I'm so sorry but I don't know you.

Patrick:(now in tears) please Paityn You have to remember something please.

Paityn: I think it would be better if you left ya know so I can get some time alone

Patrick: (sniffles) okay I'll call you

Paityn: um I guess.

After Patrick left Paiytn began thinking about the situation that she was in and decided she needed a vacation and she knew just where.

A/n Paiytn remembers her parents.

Paiytn calls her mother to talk to her about the vacation she plans on going on.

*Phone conversation*
Hello?...Hey mom...I'm doing good i think...Well you know I um I'm suffering a very bad condition where I can't remember anybody but my parents.... Well mom I'll be fine.... I was calling you to let you know that I will be going out of town for awhile....I'll be staying at granddad's cabin...okay.....I promise... Alright... I love you too...bye mom.