Chapter 1

1. Some relations are like Tom & Jerry.....They tease eachother, fight with eachother, knock down eachother, irritate eachother, but can't live without eachother...

2. No matter how much love and goodness you've done to them they will still hurt you.

3. Take Risks and Conquer your fears.

4. I've come to realise that the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs even when I have nothing else to offer them but MYSELF..

5. We are made by someone who love us...

6. Positive Thought Of The Day

When u feel that nobody loves u,

Nobody cares for u,

Everyone is ignoring u,

and people r jealous of u,

You should really ask yourself..

AM I TOO SEXY??

7. Always be true to yourself because there are very few people who will always be true to YOU..

8. Keep people in your life that truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you & make you happy.... & if u have people who do none of them above....

LET THEM GO!!

9.

without COMMUNICATION

there is no RELATIONSHIP;

without RESPECT

there is no LOVE;

without TRUST

there is no REASON TO CONTINUE.

10. HONESTY is an expensive gift so DO NOT expect it from CHEAP people...

11. Staying quiet dosen't means I have nothing to say, it means I don't think you're ready to hear my thoughts.

12. Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it..

13. It's just a bad day...Not a bad life.

14. The hardest part of missing FRIENDS is not their ABSENCES, it's when you think of all those good times and ask yourself,

" WILL THOSE MOMENTS EVER

HAPPEN AGAIN? "

15. Happiness is just a decision..You are as happy as you decide to be..

16. If "Plan A" dosen't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters so stay COOL!!

17. ENJOY YOUR OWN LIFE WITHOUT COMPARING IT WITH THAT OF OTHERS..

18. MISTAKES are proof that you're TRYING!!

19. Sometimes it's not the SONG that makes you emotional...

It's the PEOPLE & THINGS that come to your mind when you hear it...

20. Love who loves you, because they CAN feel your LOVE..

Love who hates you, because they NEED your LOVE...

Hi guys!!! Hope you liked it...plse comment and tell me which was your favourite!!