The Playgirl's Ultimate Love ★

Prologue

Numb would be understatement describing how she feels right now.

Crashing, breaking, Hurting. it would all be understatement.

coz if thats what she feels. it was never enough reason to ask God to take her now.

yes. she wanted God to end this misery.

"Andrea. open the door. lets talk!" Edward knocked loudly.

Andrea Denise Valdeverro can handle this like a Mature Woman.

she wiped her tears. stood up and opened the door. she let him in.

she sat on the sofa and he sat beside her. he tried to hold her hand but she flinched.

"i dont wanna know the woman's name." she said calmly "is what i'm thinking true?"

"i'm sorry." he said softly. guilt is written all over his face

and there. he just broke her heart. she wanted to cry but she felt numb and crying wont be enough. it wont even lessen what she feels. she stood up and opened the door.

"Leave. i want to rest." She said coldly.

he went to her and hugged her. she just stood there. emotionless, distant, indifferent and cold.

"i'm sorry princess! i really am! i didnt mean it. i'm sorry. pleeeease dont do this to us!" he cried

"i wanna rest now. leave Mr.Benedictos." she with her voice devoid of any emotion.

he cried harder and knelt. he kept crying.

"Andrea pleeeease! dont do this to me! dont do this to us! be mad at me! hurt me! slap me! punch me! do whatever you want! just dont shut me out of your life! i'm begging you princess! dont do this to us!" he said out of desperation.

but there's nothing left in her.

"Butler Samuel! Butler Samuel!" she called their butler and he appeared at the door.

she removed his arms on her waist. she took a few steps back.

"Show Mr.Benedictos his way out. i want him out when i come back." she went to the balcony down to the pool. she can still hear Edward calling her name and asking for her forgiveness. she remained deaf

she jumped to the pool with her clothes on.

that's how sweet little Andrea Denise Valdeverro died.

And emotionless, coldhearted, bitchy Andi Valdeverro was born.

★★★★

A/N:

actually. this is not the real plot. i edited it. i'm not satisfied with what i did so i revised it. enjoy this after i finish my TPR.

★ PR ;))