My brother did not force me doctor, I seduce him: Chapter 6

Then we lay down with me holding his cock in my mouth and he with head between my thighs with lips on my pussy. His face was wet with my juices. We snoozed.

I got up and checked the time. Mother's arrival was still a couple of hours away. My brother was sleeping soundly. He has the innocent face of a baby while he slept. I have a momentary pang of guilt for driving him along paths that by himself he would not dare step on. Then I am strong again.

I wanted him to have some more fun. I sat in the pose that he seems to fancy with hips fully flexed and feet tucked in close to the body. 'Mano," I called. After repeated calls he opened his eyes. The first thing that caught his eyes must have been my pussy pepping from between my thighs. He was must thought he was dreaming. Then he woke up, looked up at me and smiled. He crawled towards my pussy and started licking. Soon I was on my back with feet in the air vibrating my hips to his stimulation. I have a massive orgasm and then he comes on top of me and I insert. We have orgasms together. He rolls off.

"Come on, wash," he said.

"No. I want to keep it within me as long as possible," I said. He looked at me uncertainly. Then he went to the bathroom.

Once again I hold my thighs tightly together to keep his precious semen in my vagina. It is madness, I know, but I cannot help myself. It is my fervent prayer that my self-willed obstinacy does not harm those whom I hold precious. After a while I reluctantly go out to wash for mother arrival time was nearing.

6 February 2003

Our honeymoon continued. We get time for sex very infrequently and that only for quick ones. We tried various positions like I suppose all newly weds do. The woman on top I found very exhausting and the doggie uncomfortable. Man on top is the best for I can hug my brother and press my breasts against his chest.

We are very careful not to demonstrate our affection for each other in front of mother lest she suspect. But mother who knew every one of my moods one day looked at me in a peculiar way. She smiled a wry smile.

"Have you fallen in love Mahesh," she asked.

"What makes you say such a funny thing," I responded somewhat sharply.

"The sparkle in your eyes and body language is not just of a girl who has fallen in love; it is as if you are in the thick of your honeymoon."

"I have not fallen in love and if you think I am as happy as a girl in her honeymoon the best you can do to keep me in that happy state is by not bringing in fresh boys for bride viewing," I said.

We took no care at all about pregnancy. We used no contraceptives at all. It was sheer madness.

4 March 2003

Today is worrying time for me. Strangely enough when the event happened I was thrilled. I went with my brother to shop in T. Nagar for a sari for mother. The sales woman while she was billing our choice smiled and asked how long it was since we were married. 'Wait a minute. I'll guess' she said, and then came out with the answer. 'Four weeks.' I was thrilled that she should mistake us for a married couple. I turned to my brother and reached for his hand. 'Almost correct,' I said. 'Have a baby soon,' she said, 'don't do this silly family planning stuff my daughter is doing.' It was on the bus on my way back that I started worrying. I have gone out many times with my brother, but this was the first time someone has mistaken him for my husband. Was there a change in our body language that made others mistake us? What if our neighbours suspect. What if mother suspects. Has reckoning time come.