8

Jack~

"Queen Elsa!" I heard some mermaids and mermen smile at her. Queen? "You're a Queen? Since when?" I swam up close to her. "Since Ariel got married to Eric. I was the most trusted mermaid in this ocean so I was made queen." Elsa seemed to be not to happy about her reign.

"You will sleep there." Elsa pointed to a large seashell with some seaweed in it. "No way!" I poked the seaweed. "Miss Elsa, I need someone to help me feed the Sharks." I heard a royal servant ask.

Elsa looked at me with a devilish smirk. "Him. He shall help you in any way possible."

Oh come on!

"So how do you feed the Sharks?" I was nervously asking the man. "Just throw the food up and the royal sharks will eat them in a wave second."

Elsa~

"Geez, you're so hard on him." Anna was shaking her head. "He was the asshole who broke my heart!" I shouted at Anna. "Fine, fine. Calm down." Anna had both her hands up.

"Queen Elsa? Your suitors are here." Kai, our trustful butler said. "Thank you." I swam over to the Royal throne room.

Anna was right behind me along with her fiancé, Kristoff. "Introducing Prince Dylan, Prince Robert, and Prince James." Kai said which made the suitors bow in my presence.

"Pleasure." I did a curtsy and so did Anna. Kristoff was confused on what to do.

"Who would you like to spend the day with first?" Kai asked me which I eyeballed the men.

Dylan had messy, wind blown hazelnut hair and was wearing his family's crest. A seashell.

Robert had perfectly combed blonde hair, with his crown on his head.

James was maybe the worst out of the men. He had hair like he had never bothered to touch, his tail was full of seaweed.

"Prince Dylan." I gestured to him with my hand. "Of course, all you may leave." Kai shooed the princes out.

"Your highness, I've planned a special day for the both of us." Dylan led me outside to the kelp garden. "Elsa! I finished!" Jack swam up to me with a smile plastered on his face.

"Great, tell Anna to get you some food." I smiled at him as me and Dylan continued talking.