Falling For Him

Falling For Him: Prologue

I forced myself to walk through the main entrance of my new High School, the place where I would spend the next three years of my life. This meant everything. You either fit in or became the major loser that everyone made fun of. I was extremely nervous. First impressions were very important, especially when you’re the new girl no one knows.

My parents didn't like my public school; they thought I wasn't being tested to my potential and that I wasn’t being taught well. So they enrolled me in this snotty rich kid private school. I hated change. Changing high schools is really hard when you are already accustomed to your old schedule.

The only thing I had to look forward to was that my best friend Chase went there. Chase and I were next door neighbors. We  have been friends for ten years. Chase was a player, the most wanted guy in the school. I was a nerd. I already new high school was going to be no fun. Every girl would hate me for how close I was to Chase and I would never fit in.

Especially if they ever figured out my biggest secret; I loved Chase so much and hid my feelings. He was the most gentle, caring, and loving guy in the world. I loved him with all my heart. If only I was strong enough to confess. But no, that would ruin our friendship and the girls would probably murder me.

"Abby!" Chase shouted. I looked that way and there he was running towards me. He looked so hot. His hair was a bit messy and dirty blond; he had hazel blue eyes, and the perfect body. "Welcome to Hilton Prep Abby! You are going to love it here. I can't wait to introduce you to everyone!" Then he hugged me.

"Yeah Right," I said under my breath quiet enough so he wouldn't hear me.

 (It sounds very cliche, but its not read on and trust me)

Tell Me What You Think

VOTE< COMMENT< AND FAN ME PLEASE