Author's Note

Ok. So. Hello there!!! 

Whoever is reading this, I just want to say thank you for getting through my story and still wanting to read something that isn't really a continuation of it because... well... it's sort of over. Finished. 

I've loved writing Forgetting Sylva, and everyone reading it has just made the experience much more enjoyable. In particular, I'd like to thank JustMe8808, vhoulton101 and AnnaBlue, for not only being the most dedicated readers I have ever had, but also for being very interesting and kind people. Not only have they read my story, but they've commented on almost every chapter, and also fought with me over the necessity of the eventual death of my main character (**cough cough JustMe8808). You know who you are. I've written a few stories, but no one on Wattpad has ever gotten as involved in them as you guys have. So thanks. 

Anyway, I hope you've been able to see how much I love my characters, even though I put them through a whole lot of terrible situations. I like writing about how the events in people's lives have the ability to change them, as do the people they spend their time with, even if that time wasn't all that long. I hope you've enjoyed reading about Sylva and Lance, Olivia and Tom and Marcus. I hope you fell in love with my characters like I did. 

Again, thank you for reading. You'll never know how much it means to me. 

-fablesoul