Prologue - New Students?

Meanwhile with the gang...

Yumi, Jeremy, Ulrich and Aelita stood near the drink machiene waiting for Odd who was late for some reason.

"He's probably trying to get another girl to go out wit him." Yumi stated with a smirk, the others laughed and before they could say anymore Odd was with them.

"Hey have you guys heard about the new students?" Odd asked, the group looked at him with confusion.

"New students?" Ulrich asked.

"Yeah, three of them, they're all going to be in our class as well." Odd stated with a smirk.

"What're you smirking about?" Ulrich asked.

"I hear two of them are girls." Odd replied.

"So." Ulrich muttered.

"That would mean one of them is a boy." Aelita said.

"Yeah." Odd replied.

"I don't care, keep the secret safe, don't tell any of them about XANA alright?" Jeremy said sternly.

"Yes of course." Odd replied with a grin. "You might want to know that they're going to be in our class." Odd added.

"Maybe I'll become friends with them, it must be frightening to start at a new school not knowing anybody else." Aelita stated. "I know how I felt." She added.

"Yeah, maybe you can become friends with them." Odd replied.

"But remember, don't tell them about the super computer." Jeremy said.

"Promise." Odd and Aelita say in unison. As the group head towards their classes.

---

Prologue up, hope you guys like this fanfic so far ^_^