Eight.

Thankfully, my mom signed the contract without hesitation and posted it back to the company. I did a little happy dance and hugged her.

“Thank you mom.” I kissed her cheek and headed upstairs.

I hadn’t told her about my chat with Justin, I thought it would be best not to after she told me not to get ‘involved’ with him.

Does friends count as involved?

It’s hard to believe that a week ago from then, I was the typical girl, crying because Justin Bieber would never notice her.

Just proves that dreams can come true.

Literally, because for 4 years I had dreamt of this.

Even though it was only 6:15pm and quite dark. So I decided to go for a run.

I pulled on my running shoes and picked up my headphones and phone before leaving a note telling my mom where I was going and heading out of the door.

I had a message on my phone from an unknown number.

“You have a beautiful smile. You should smile more often.” It read.

It was from Justin.

At least I hoped so, and not some 60 year old man.

I replied with “Justin?”

He replied in seconds. “;)”

“haha, good luck tonight J” I said.

I plugged in my headphones and started playing my music, Justin of course.

Running was a good release for me, it helped me think and also if I was feeling tired or had a lot of energy, and it would help me relax.

As the tune of Beauty and a Beat flowed through my ears, I jogged down the road.

I think I went for about 20 minutes before I got thirsty, I had forgotten to bring a drink with me, so I went home. As I was walking back I checked my phone.

Another message from Justin.

“I will be thinking of u.”

I started to blush like crazy, the effect this boy had on me…

--

My phone started to ring so I paused the movie I was watching and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey.” A soft voice said on the other side, a smile soon found its way onto my lips.

“How was the show?” I asked.

“Amazing, as usual. The fans get crazier and crazier by every show.” Justin laughed.

“I bet… What are you doing now?”

“Just about to go to sleep, thought I’d call and say goodnight.”

“Aw, I am watching a movie right now but it’s about to end.”

“What movie?”

“The Notebook.” I laughed.

“Typical.” He sighed.

“Hey, it’s good.”

“Mmhm. Anyway, goodnight.”

“Night, Justin.”

“Sweet dreams, beautiful.”

I sighed happily. I could get used to this. “You too.” I replied before hanging up and resuming the film. Though I couldn’t concentrate on it with Justin playing on my mind.

JUSTINS POV.

“You too.” Her sweet voice whispered before the line went dead.

I knew it sounds so stupid, I had barely known her a few days. But there was something about her that just drew me in. I literally couldn’t get her out of my mind.

Since we first met, even before we started talking, she was the first thing I thought about in the morning and the last thing I thought about at night.

I don’t know if it was her smile. Oh god, her smile. It was so infectious; it just made you want to smile along with her too.

I don’t know if it was her eyes, and how they shone when she did her adorable little laugh.

Or maybe it was her voice, her cute accent and how she said words wrong sometimes but didn’t even notice so it made it cute rather than annoying.

I didn’t know what, but something made me want to know more about her.

I may have be moving too fast, talking to her too much, whatever. But I didn’t care.

A small smile slipped onto my lips as I thought of her again before drifting off to sleep.

--