Chapter One

-Lynn's pov-

I woke up to the sound of the dreaded alarm clock. It was 5:30 AM on a Friday. I forced myself out of my cozy bed and dragged myself to the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face to perk me up after I dried off my face I began to draw on my make up. I straightened my hair and walked over to my wardrobe. I pulled out a Pierce the Veil shirt, a red plaid over shirt, and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. When I had all of that on I pulled out my black and white vans and slipped them on my feet. When I walked down to the kitchen I pulled out my coffee cup from the cabinet and pour myself the warm beverage. I grabbed my floral rucksack off the chair and began my journey to school. It takes ten minuets the walk to school but I longboard everyday. I was listening to Blue by Marina and the Diamonds. I was cut short when I fell off my board.

"What the fuck!" I yelled as I was on the ground.

"Sorry, it was the only way to get your attention." Alex apologized.

"You're lucky I love you, Pinkie." I said getting up.

"So are you excited for spring break?" Alexis asked.

"Not really, it's the same thing every year. I always look forward to over the top excitement and love. All I ever get is Allie, you, and me hanging out in my pool or playing videos games or longboarding around town. It's been the same thing for the past four years, Alex. We're seventeen, and we haven't even done anything exciting like everyone else." I said ranting.

"I get what you mean, Lynn. I really do. But the only fun we could have is if we were like every other teen and did drugs, partied, or fuck everyone who gives us attention. You said it yourself, we're only seventeen, we have to worry about school, work, gas money, and paying out cell phone bills. There isn't time for fun anymore." Alexis said back.

"We live in Anaheim California, there has to be something exciting to here. " I whined.

"There is. But we did it all because we were born here." She laughed. We were just about to walk up to Anaheim High School through the grass when Alexis and I were tackled to the ground.

"What the hell?!" Alex and I said in unison.

"Guys we have plans for tonight!" Allie screamed to us.

"What do you mean you crazy bitch?" I asked.

"I mean that we are going to a 5 s o s concert tonight! My parents surprised me with three tickets and back stage passes! We get to meet the band!" She squealed with excitement. I didn't want to go because lets face it... I can't stand 5 Seconds Of Summers music.

"Ahh I can't wait oh my god!" Alexis squealed with Allie.

"Yeah, why don't you find someone else to go as the third..." I said trailing off.

"Lynn. You are going to this concert with us. You're my best friend I need you there when I meet my heroes." Allie said stubbornly.

"Besides you like Hey Violet and The Veronica's." Alexis added.

"Fuck you both. Fine I'll go." I rolled my eyes and began walking to school. I was not looking forward to this. Funny right? A teenage girl not looking forward to a concert for a band of teenage boys, call the press.

I walked to my locker and but my rucksack in while I pulled out my binder for today which was a blue day. My first two periods were Math and English which I had with my friend Todd. Then there was Lunch then after lunch I would have Art then Chorus which I had with Todd, Allie, and Alexis. I loved Blue days, but I didn't hate gold days. My gold day schedule is like this, first I'd have Chemistry, then I would have Civics, lunch, then french, then gym. I liked school, I was good at school. The only problems I had were asshole teachers. wannabe whores, and fuckboys who often all gave me problems here and there.