#Catthew

Heyy guys im back and have decided to update yaaayyyy!!!
Thanks guys for The reads and votes ily and appreciate it.

Enjoy ;)
-----------------------------
Title:Never be alone

Carter POV:

I thought I was finally happy everything that happened in the past was gone, that all the hate and criticism would just stop. I should have known better but he made everything feel right again, he had been there. With him I felt loved but I had to tell him my feelings, why did I do it he doesn't even feel the same way.
(Flashback)
"Hey Carter?" He walked in our hotel room.
"Yeah?" I answered in a shaky breath.
"Are you alright Carter?"
"N-no" I suddenly burst into tears
He rubbed my back trying to soothe me down. "What happened this time?"
"Same old hate, but worse now" I said over the tears that came spilling down.
"It will all be ok Car-"
"NO MATT, THEY WANT ME TO DIE AS IN THEY TOTALLY HATE ME WHERE THEY WANT ME DEAD AND I CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT..no one can!" I let out a breath since that yelling."..sryy Matt" I said.
"Its ok Carter I understand its hard but I'm here for you, i'll always be"
This is why I fell for him, through the months he has been there for me especially after my last relationship, I had fallen for him.
I stared into his eyes and felt myself leaning in. Matt must have realized what I was doing cause he backed away.
"Carter what the heck?!"
"Sorry Matt I d-"
"Omg they were right!"
"What?!" I said.
"The boys were telling me that they thought you might 'like like' me but I didn't believe them"
I looked down.
"I'm sorry Carter but I don't feel that way towards you and...I'm not gay"
I stared at him in complete shock, it felt like my heart has been split into million pieces again.
I got up and ran out and kept going even after hearing Matt call my name.
I kept going in different directions not knowing where I was going but right now I didn't give a crap.
After an hour of walking I had decided to go back to mine and Matts hotel room hoping to not see him. After minutes of searching I had finally found it and entered and checked around , Matt want here..What a relief.
I grabbed my bag with my stuff and entered the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.
'I am a worthless piece of shit, who could ever love me, I'm just ugly and stupid and can never do anything right, no wonder Matt didn't want me'
I turned on the shower watching the tub slowly fill up, I got in with all my clothes on and grabbed 2 items from my bag.
A razor and pills.
(Flashback over.)
I sat in the shower getting soaked and waited taking a deep breath.
I picked up the razor and started the blade at my skin and slid it deep in. I pulled back to see the blood trickling down my arm into the water. I did again until I kept going cut after cut on both arms. I mad so many that I lost count. I grabbed the bottle of pills and poured a ton in my hand swallowing it down. I sat there in the water feeling dizzy as ever..my eyes started drooping. I heard a noises but believed it was all in my head, next thing I knew the door was kicked opened and felt a pair of arms grab me and pull me out if the tub. I heard screaming and shouting.
"Carter, why?!,why?!" I realized it as Matt's voice,I smiled, if I was gonna die I am glad to die in his arms.
"Carter please stay with me, don't leave me, the ambulance is almost hear"
I felt my eyes get heavier. Matt shook my body "CARTER?!! STAY AWKE, DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES, STAY WITH ME PLEASE!!!" I took one last look at Matt, his face red and filled with tears but yet he was still beautiful.
I smiled at him one last time.
"CARTER?!CARTER?!" I felt my body go limp. 'goodbye'

Matts POV:

It was a cold windy day. Well it was the type of weather for a funeral.
I look around seeing all of our friends and family here in tears. We heard slow sad music start to play as they brang his casket in.
I hadn't cried since, the day it happened, the day I lost him.
I felt someone grab my hand . I looked up and smiled. "Hey babe" I said. "Hey" he said.
"Your late especially for a depressing day for me"
"Sorry Matt, traffic was terrible"
I stared at him.
"I love you Carter" I said.
He blushed and kissed my check before saying it back.
I can't believe I almost lost him that day even if I had lost another important person in my life. We had been lucky that I hospital was really close to the hotel and they had managed to save Carter, I had realized what would my life had been if he wasn't in my life and I ended up
Kissing him and all I felt were sparks. Maybe it was that type of love that you don't realize you might actually love someone until something makes you realize it. The ceremony had started, I looked up.
" Today we are gathered to the funeral of a man, father and husband...Mr.Espinosa (a/n: don't know first name)
My father had died the day after Carter had had his incident. My father had died of Cancer. We were all heartbroken. I thought things could've had gotten worse after Carter had almost died. But I know things will be better from now on, now that I have him.

Carter POV:

After the whole incident I promised myself I would do better for Matt, we were finally together and I couldn't have been any happier. Matt had helped me throughout the whole way now its my turn to help him.
------------------------
A/n: So depressing.

Comment plss and vote and follow me, my next update will be amazing...
Next chapter there might be smut who knows maybe not ;)))

Ily guys until next update.....