☾Read Me✡

©2015 _Cressendo. All Rights Reserved.

I'm serious. No stealing, re-publishing somewhere else. This is the only place I publish my works. If you steal, you're dead.

════════════════════

𝓒𝔬𝔩𝔡. 𝔇𝔞𝔯𝑘. 𝔐𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰.

𝓗𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔞𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯. 𝓗𝔦𝔰 𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯, 𝔞𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔣𝔱 𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔩𝑘𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔦𝔩𝑘 𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩𝑦 𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰. 𝓗𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔩𝑦 𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔭𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔡, 𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔣 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝑦 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝑦 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔰. 𝓗𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔬𝔡𝑦 𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔡, 𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔣 𝔥𝔢'𝔡 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔱𝑦 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝓗𝔦𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔢𝑦𝔢𝔰, 𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱 𝔟𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝑘𝔢 𝔞𝔰 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔩𝔦𝑘𝔢 𝔫𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯. 𝓗𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔩, 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔠𝑘𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔠𝔬𝔞𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔲𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔭𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔡𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢-𝔢𝔡𝔤𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡. 𝓗𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔰𝔦𝔫 𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣. 𝓗𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱.

𝓗𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔊𝔞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩.

𝔊𝔞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩 𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔠𝑘 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝑦 𝔲𝔭 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔯. 𝓗𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪, 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔄𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞𝔰. 𝓗𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫? 𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔞 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡.

𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔞 𝓡𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔰𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔪𝑦, 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔟𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔡. 𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝑦 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝑦, 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝑦𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝑘𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔰. 𝔖𝔢𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔪𝔰, 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝑘𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢. 𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔱: 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢? 

════════════════════

Updated and edited version for those who can't read morse or can't be moved by commas and periods like I was. Honestly, how could those commas not touch your soul! I cried tears. Old version: 2015. New updated version: 2018. 

════════════════════

Cold. Dark. Merciless.

He was alluring, as alluring as the words of Lucifer. His raven hair, as soft as the silkiest of silk as it fell gracefully on his temples. His face perfectly sculptured, as if it were shaped by the very hands of the gods themselves. His muscled body tanned and scarred, as if he'd endured an eternity of suffering. His red eyes, redder than that of pure blood left burns in their wake as his strong calloused arms promised destruction like no other. His heart of steel, blacker than coal and his tongue sharper than that of a double-edged sword. He was sin itself. He was the cruelest of the cruelest.

He is

Gabriel.

Gabriel Afton is the leader of an average pack clawing its way up the ladder. His dream, to be the King of Alphas. His true intention? Not a soul has discovered.

When Maia Lockhart stains her hands with the blood of a sworn enemy, she is abducted. Deserted by who she thought was her family, she has yet to discover the deepest darkest histories of her past and the horrible secrets her future holds. Welcome to a world where the truth will never be found visible. She is torn apart over and over to make the right choice. But that's just it: is there a right choice?

════════════════════

This is just a slightly extended blurb I guess. Enjoy. Please do vote if you liked the chapters! Comment and criticize when you want to. And oh boy, fan!! Please note that I do not post my stories anywhere else but Wattpad. At the moment, there are no translations of any sort so if you see this being posted elsewhere, please do inform me! Thank you :)