13 Years

"Avery its not so bad." "SHUT UP! ITS AWFUL!" "I don't know Rachel....Its a little harsh." "Derek please. If we take Avery around the world...well she'd never survive. Look honey. Staying with you're grandparents for the summer isn't so bad! You're cousins Jill and Marcia will be there too! You're going and that's final." My mom said. I stomped upstairs to my room. "There needs always come first." I mumbled. But I guess I couldn't say no. Especially since I was on my way to California.

"Avery! Hello dear! Wow you've grown quite much since the last time I saw you!" My grandmother said. "BLEEP BLOP BLEEP!!" A phone went off. My grandmother whipped out what looked like an iPhone but BETTER than the iPhone 5. "What kinda phone is that?" I asked. "Oh its an iPhone 10. And I have an iPad 9 at home. You can use it I don't trust Jill and Marcia with it!" Coolest grandma ever! I thought. When I was at home with my grandmother we pulled up to a gorgeous house. It was a tall arkway house with 6 collums. When we stepped into the house there was an ENORMAS foyer, a huge kitchen, and a glorious living room. "So grandma where do I sleep?" I asked. "Anywhere you want! This is you're own house!" I smile. "Thank you for making me feel at home but really. Where's the bedroom?" She smiled. "Didn't you're father tell you? You own this house, me and you're grandfather and the girls live across the street." I was shocked. "REALLY!?" I screamed. She nodded. "But every morning I want you to come over and don't worry about if you're in you're PJS or not! There's an underground tunnel from here that leads to our house." I smiled. "There's no video cameras?" She nodded. "I want this to be like camp but more....luxiurious. Invite friends whenever,do whatever. OH! I almost forgot! You're iPhone, iPod, and iPad for the summer. HAVE FUN!" And with that she shut the door. "OMG!" I squealed. I emidently started belting out Lady Antebellum songs. I stood on the couch as if it were a stage, and I ran the house as if I were in a music video. 'Band Perry.' I thought. And started belting out that too. "MAMA ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD PLAY NICE BUT SHE DIDNT KNOW YOU WHEN SHE GAVE ME THAT EDVICE! IM THROUGH. WITH YOU!" After I was finished it was 6 o'clock. I found the secret tunnel into my grandparents house. When I walked in, know one was around. There was a note on the table.

'Avery,

Help yourself to anything in the fridge or order out. If you need anything call Ms. Bennett next-door or go to Dino's Pizzeria. There's a bike in the garage.

Love,

Grandma and Grandpa