20) You Go To The Hospital Pt.2

Here goes part two :)) Warning one may be really sad , one may be a shocker , one may be the happiest .

instagram @ bbyitstbd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel ~ The touch of someone stroking your hair .. The feel of wires being connected to you .. And the sound of someone talking trying not to cry .. You slowly opened your eyes to see a bright light and the beeping sound in the background . You swallowed looking to see Daniel by your side . With a tear stained face he rubbed your arm whispering . "Daniel.." You managed to spit it out . He quickly turned to see you alive and well . "Y/N" He stood up hugging you tightly as groans left from your mouth from the pain of your head "I'm sorry" He let go grabbing your hand . You smiled so weakly towards him "The doctor said your really lucky , your head hit the window so hard it was miracle your still living" < 3

Kevin ~ You sat on the counter in your hospital room looking at your boyfriend Kevin as he stood up looking down at your lifeless body . The breathing machine was not picking up a signal .. Tears fell from his eyes as he begged for you to wake up , so he can hear your soft voice once again , see your beautiful eyes .. But you died . Doctors was trying to get him to leave but he wasn't leaving . The fall was so deadly no one knows what happened exactly . But they couldn't revive you . You got up as he fell to his knees feeling his world stop . You started walking away , feeling yourself vanish . You looked back "I'm so sorry" You whispered and soon you were no more .

Devin ~ You moved your head a little feeling intensive pain from your the temple of your head to your souls of your feet . You thought you died . You fluttered your eyes open squinching them a little , you groaned in pain as ir caught the attention of someone . "Y/N, baby your awake" You looked to your side and just stared at the unknown guy . He stepped closer smiling "They caught the guy who hit you" You were still confused and a little scared of what he wanted . He tried to grab your hand but you pulled it away slowly "Y/N what's wrong?" You words started stammering out as if you didn't know what to say or expect . "Baby calm down" He touched your shoulder , you sat up removing it breathing harder and harder "Please get away from me" You spoke as he stood there confused and worried . "What?" Just then a nurse came in rushing with papers in her hand she noticed that you have woke up "What's wrong with her?" Devin voice cracked not prepared for what's next . She looked at you and sighed figuring out whats going on "She lost her memory"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I do a part three with only Kevin and Devin ? Daniel is the only one who had a happy ending . Comment below if I should