Chapter o1

Chapter 1:

This is a bit boring. The last post was the prologue!

  "Mom, I'm back!" I yelled as I stepped into my house.

  "Hey! Dinner's on the table. How was the party?" She asked.

  "I had to leave early. He was there." I sighed unhappily.

  "Hon, he can't be that bad."

  "Trust me. He is." I muttered, heading to the table and eating quickly, "Night, Mom."

  I headed upstairs, showered, brushed my teeth, etc. and headed to bed.

                    *Monday*

  "Wake up. Nowwww. Wake up. Don't make me beat you with a banana. Wake. UP!" Layla yelled. She lived next door, so this was an everyday thing. I groaned.

  "No..." 

  "Fine. I didn't want to have to do this..." She said sadly, then started hitting me with something. My eyes opened to see her beating me with a banana. Huh. She was serious.

I slapped her hands away in attempt to get her to leave me alone, but she didn't give up, "Ugh! Fine! Just stop hitting me with the bloody banana!" I yelled.

  She smiled triumphantly, "Good. Now I have your outfit picked out. And were straightening your hair. And I'm going to do your make-up." 

  You could say she treated me like a barbie doll every once in a while.

  I got dressed in knee length blue jean shorts and an Invader Zim T-Shirt. After that she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bathroom, plugging up her straightener and placing her make-up on the counter.

  After an hour, she was finally done. Thank God... I checked the time and my eyes widened. "Holy crap! It's ten to eight!"

  "Let's go!" She said, dragging me downstairs. I slipped on my converse and head out of the door.

                                                                              *****

  We arrived at school on time. Barely. I got to my first class with mere seconds to spare. Sadly, I had this class with Oliver. And my seat just happened to be beside of him. Great right?

Wrong.

  "I thought you weren't going to show up." He smiled at me.

  "Trust me, I wish I didn't." I muttered sitting down.

  "Aw, being mean to me again?" He asked.

  "Shut up." I replied as the teacher walked in. 

  "Today, we will be watching Harry Potter. Why? I didn't know what else to do. Feel free to color. The supplies are in the closet." And he sat down. That was Mr. Willows. He's our science teacher. You could guess he's everybody's favorite teacher.

  After he put in the movie I headed back to the closet, and of course, Stupid followed me. I sighed and stepped in, looking for crayons. Instead I found a light saber. I smiled devilishly and grabbed it, lighting it up and turning toward Oliver.

  "Put the weapon down.." He said quietly, grabbing a Nerf Gun that was conviently placed. 

  "FOR DUMBLEDORE!" I screamed, and attacked him with my green light saber.

_________________________________

I know. Kind of boring. I just wanted to post. The next post should be in about three days. If not, I'm sorry:(

Please vote and comment. I would appriciate it so much. Thanks for reading!