Chaps 11

FINALLY!!!! Sorry po ang tagal!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

"Ms. Sarah you have a visitor," sabi ni Liza.

"Liza, you know better I don't take unexpected visitors unless it's on the blood line," she said signing some papers, not looking at her assistant.

"It's Mr. Lustre."

"Who?"

"Nadine's brother. Richard." Liza smiled.

Sarah gave her a confused look.

"Don't tell me you forgot? Mag kasama kayo the whole time sa Balesin."

"Ahhhh... Okay. Go ahead send him in." Sarah continue to sign proposals.

"Good morning!" Masiglang bati ni Richard. "Coffee?" He hands her a Starbucks coffee.

Sarah accepted his offer. "Thanks. What can I do for you Mr. Lustre?"

Richard smirk. "What is up with the formality?"

"Well I am at work place. So I have to be formal." She put down her coffee on her big desk. "Thanks for the coffee but I don't drink coffee." She return to her chair. "And kung eto lang ang punta mo. Thank you for the visit."

"It's true what you say. Ibang iba ka sa trabaho at sa labas." He went closer to her. "I like the serious you better!" He turns her chair and try to kiss her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

He threw his shirt to the ground. He hungrily kiss her. Holding her face. She lift her shirt up. He helped her take off her clothes and threw it to the ground. He lifted her buttocks. She wrapped her legs around his waist while still kissing him. He slowly laid her down on the bed. He kissed every part of her body making sure he didn't miss any part. This sent her to other world.

He stare at her perfectly proportion baked body. "God you're perfect!" He attacked her mouth again. He just can't resist her lips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mr. Lustre!" She slight push him away. "What are you doing?"

He smile at her.

"Ms. Sarah conference call meeting in five minutes." Sabi ni Liza sa intercom.

"Thanks Liza!" Sarah said. She turn to Richard. "You need to go. I have a very important meeting to get to."

"Sasama ako!"

"What?! No! And besides it will be here in my office via phone patch."

"Okay." He move to the couch and make himself comfortable. "I'll wait here then."

"Ano ba kailangan mo?" Naiinis na tanong ni Sarah. "You're being a pain-"

"On your cute butt?" He wink. "I know."

"Richard! Please leave!"

"No! I will wait for you. I want to have lunch with you! My treat!" He smile big.

Her phone starts ringing. "Shit!" Napa tingin sya sa phone nya. "Richard I'm serious."

"Me too!" He fix his casual polo shit and fix his seating. He pretend to be busy reading the magazine in her office.