The simple life, or not.

" Ugh," I groaned. Why does school even exist? Most of the stuff you learn you don't even need.

I'm sitting here in history with my head on the desk top in front of me. This is normally not like me. I love history. But today I hate it. I hate everything. "Why?" you might ask . It's simple, really. My boyfriend broke up with me. Yeah, i know typical, guy-breaks-up-with-girl. Girl-calls-her-best-friend. Girl-sobs-on-the-phone-to-her-best friend. Best-friend-tell's-her-'it-will-all-be-okay'. Yeah, it seems like it will be okay. Until you hang up, then all the thoughts and worries come rushing back at full force. Then you realize your best friend doesn't really know if you'll be okay. She's just saying it so she doesn't have to listen to you cry.

 So here I am, with a broken heart, and a friend who doesn't care.

The bell rings, so that means I have to get my broken heart up and go to the lunch room so O can pretend I'm eating. Oh, yeah, did I mention I don't eat any more? I don't talk anymore either. I'm basically lifeless. I just don't care anymore. I went into the lunch room and got in line to buy an apple. When I got it I went outside to the court yard. I walked to the same tree I always sit at and sat down. No one comes out here anymore except the emo. But they don't count. There not really there to tell you off, more less look at you. I started eating my apple. When I finished I just randomly throw the rest of it behind me. Not caring where it went.

''Ow!'' I heard some unfamiliar voice say. I turned around and saw a guy rubbing his head, holding the rest of my apple in his other hand. Momentarily panicked, I jumped up and ran over to him.

''Oh my gosh! I am so sorry.'' I said. I was just about there when I tripped on something. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain of the fall to hit me, but there wasn't any. Instead strong, warm arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up into the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. I just now took the time to notice how beautiful he was. He had black hair, green eyes, and a very muscular body. I didn't know I was staring, until he asked me.

" Are you alright?" I shook my head dazed. "Is that a no?" he asked. Oh gosh, he was so cute.

 "I'm fine," I managed to get out, as i just realized I haven't been thinking about any hing but this mystery guy. ( That's what I'm going to call him.) I haven't thought of Matt at all. My face must have dropped at the thought of him because mystery guy asked,

"What's wrong?"

 "Nothing," I simply said and walked away.

.........

  A million thoughts are running through my head as I'm walking to art class. I've never seen mystery guy before. Was he new here? I wonder how old he is and I hope he's single. Oh gosh, I hope he's not a jock. Because if he is, i want nothing to do with him. But gosh, he's so hot. Thoughts like that were running through my head. By the time I walked into art my head was hurting from thinking too much. I walked and whent to my seat in the back. I sat down and once again layed my head on the desktop. But this time I started to think again. Most of my thoughts were of how hot mystery guy was. I groaned. I can't get him out of my head. Oh, I know how to get him out. I'll just think of bunnies. 'Bunnies are cute, bunnies are fun, bunnies like to run, run, run. Or hop.' Ha ha.  I tried. I was brought out of my bunny world by a tap on my shoulder. "Are you okay?"  I heard Matt mumble. I looked Matt right in the eyes and said,

 "No, I'm not. No thanks to you." I held His eyes till my glare made him look down. He stayed like that for a few minutes. Then he looked up meeting my eyes again.

  "Look," he said.  Hear we go again, I thought. "I'm sorry, I really am. I just don't love you anymore." He stated for almost the tenth time today.

"I know. I know. You don't love me anymore. I've heard it before. Like, ten times. But what you forgot to mention is, you never really loved me.  You just used me for you stupid games then you kicked me to the curb. You know what. I'm done, you're not worth it. I hate you! You stupid, lying, cheating, piece of crap of of someone's shoe. I feel so sorry for the next girl who falls in love with you. And I'm glad I'm saying this. I'm happy you broke up with me. I'm glad your gone." By the time I was done, I was yelling. He raised his hand and I closed my eyesc waiting for the pain of the slap to the face to come. But it never did. I opened my eyes and looked up to see mystery guy holding Matt's raised hand by his wrist.

  ''Say you're sorry!" mystery guy said through clenched teeth.

 "Let me go!" Matt yelled at mystery guy.

 "As soon as you say you're sorry," mystery guy replied in a calm voice. I'm getting tired of calling him mystery guy. I wonder what his real name is. I made a mental note to ask him latter. But right know he has Matt by the wrist and I'm pretty sure he could break it if he tried. I wish he would break it. That would be pay back for breaking up with me. Pay back for all the things he's done to me. Yeah, Matt beat me, but I loved him so much I couldn't break up with him. That's why I cried when he broke up with me. I loved him. I know it sounds stupid. But I did. I don't anymore, though. I looked up to see Matt walking over to me rubbing his wrist. Oh, wait, what did I miss?

 "Can I talk to you?" Matt said, "Alone." He added when mystery guy started to walk over, and me being me, said...

 "Make it fast," and followed him outside.

  "Oh it will be," he mumbled under his breath.

 "What!?" I said as soon as we got out of the class room. Matt pulled me down the hall. And that's when the pain started. Matt punched me until I fell down. Then he started kicking me. I screamed every time he hit me. I started to cough. I looked down to see blood. Crap. There was a loud bang from down the hall and Matt took of running. Mystery guy came around the corner, took one look at me and rushed to my side.

 "Are you okay?" He asked, but before I could reply, he said, "Of course, you're not." He tried to pick  me up, but I screamed in pain. He put me down instantly. ''What do i do?" He asked. He pulled out his phone and I think he called 911. He started talking, but I wasn't listening, I was dizzy and was starting to see black spots. Right before I passed out I thought it would be good to ask my hero a question.

  "What's your name?" I bearly got out. He looked down at me and said,

 ''Tyler."

_____________________________________________________

What do you think? GOOd? BAd? ShOUld I Go On?!!!!! ha ha. Vote! comment!