And we're going in circles again and again,

Luke put the key card into the computer lock and opened the door letting us in. "Oh really? So you sang to the girl next to me to make me jealous? Nice move Luke." I sighed. I turned around to notice Ashton staring at Paige. "Hey Ashton, you ok? You can't keep your eyes off Paige." I said looking him up and down. He instantly left his daydream and panicked a little. "Uh yeah no i'm fine." He walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "She's beautiful. I actually really really like her." I smiled at him and whispered back "I'll try my best to help you out with that BUT, I've loved Luke for god knows how long but i'm a little annoyed about him singing to the girl next to me. I know I shouldn't be jealous cos it's stupid but i am.." I looked behind him to notice Paige and Luke chatting away. "Don't worry I can tell he'll fall for you in no time!" he smiled. "Thanks Ashton." I said hugging him tight. As i was hugging him i looked over his shoulder to notice Luke just staring at us. I felt sort of guilty until i remembered i was meant to be annoyed at him. I walked over to Luke. "Everything ok? You look pissed of." I smiled devilishly. "Me? I'm perfectly fine. Why d'you ask?" He blurted out. "Oh just wondering," I smiled. "Well do you want us to stay here longer or...." I said hoping he would cut me off with a kiss. "Yeah i want you to stay for a while. You're pretty cool." He said, to my sadness without kissing me. "Thanks. You're alot nicer in person than on posters" I joked. "But it's quite late so what's the point in doing anything, we can't get into clubs or anything." I sighed. "Well this is the last night of the tour so we can keep the hotel tonight, go out somewhere tomorrow and Sunday, then work something out." He smiled. I smiled back. Dayum that smile. He's just so perfect.. Wait what am i saying? No! Bands do not like fangirls so i act like he doesn't phase me. "Sounds like a plan," I said casually. "But what now? It's 11pm and we're underage so there's no point in going out and meeting Calum and Michael." He smiled at me with a cheeky sort of smile. "How about we have our own oarty here at the hotel! Just you, me Paige and Ashton!" We all looked at eachother with huge grins on our faces, nodding enthusiastically. "So that's settled! But I'm really tired so don't expect a lot from me."

[Picture of that deadly smile<3]