Max

Dear Max.

I'm not going to be here anymore. I'm leaving out of stress and tiredness. Not because of you, because you didn't do anything. I'm just tired of this.

Everyone still thinks I'm fake when after I gave them an explanation, and I'm seriously out of it.

Everyone is REAL. Everyone. I don't care what anyone else has said to you or made you believe, but I'm real.

I'm through with fighting with everyone and no one believing me. Absolutely through.

Honestly, I'm to the point where I don't even care if anyone believes me about whos real and whos not. Because I know the truth.

If you don't believe me, okay.

I'm sorry for everything. Everything that's happened.

I'm pretty sure you won't believe a thing I say, anyways, so I don't know why I'm writing this..

Anywho, I wanted to let you know, that even though you're mad as hell at me, and Riley hates me with all her might, and all that shit that's gone down, I still love you. I don't expect the same for you to feel towards me.

Just don't forget that I'm real, and so is everyone else.

I'll never forget you... You'll always have a warm and huge part of my heart.. Forever and always..

Sorry for leaving like this..

-Christina