13. The Muggle-born Registration Commission

Lilly's POV
I saw Hermione head down with Umbridge and Harry was looking for Umbridge's office, I said to Ron, "I'm sorry, I need to go with Hermione..."
I filled Harry closely and he passed a massive group of wizards who were making pamphlets about Muggle-borns and their "threat" to society.
He found Umbridge's office and sent a Decoy Dementor off which allowed him to slip into the office. The door had Mad-Eye Moody's eye where the peep hole should be... Harry tried Summoning the locket, but nothing happened. Harry looked at Arthur's profile and the book Rita Skeeter wrote about Dumbledore. He escaped from Thicknesse and met up with Ron on the lift. Arthur came along and helped Ron out and Ron set Yaxley's office right. Arthur then talked to Runsorn, ignorant it was Harry and he said, "I hear you laid information about Dirk Cresswell."
Harry replied, "Sorry?"
Mr. Weasley replied, "Don't pretend, Runcorn, you tracked Down the wizard who faked his family tree, didn't you?"
Harry said, "I - so what if I did?"
"So, Dirk Cresswell is ten time the wizard you are and if he survives Azkaban, you'll have to answer to him, not to mention his wife, his sons, and his friends-"
Harry inturrupted, "Arthur, you know you're being tracked, don't you?"
Mr. Weasley said loudly, "Is that a threat, Runcorn?"
Harry said, "No, it's a fact!"
I made myself only visible to Arthur and Harry and I whispered in their minds, "It's true, Arthur, be careful!" I winked and disappeared... We arrived to the Atrium and Mr. Weasley went off, but he was happy to know I was alive.
The reason I'm starting to reveal myself is to let my loved ones know I'm alive and I'm okay. I whispered to Mr. Weasley as he left, "You're an amazing person, Mr. Weasley. Good luck." I could feel his relief to know I'm not dead. Harry put his Invisibility Cloak on and we journey to the Department of Mysteries. Hermione kept on assuming I was behind her and I whispered in her mind, "Harry's here, get ready and be careful!"
Harry attacked Yaxley and Umbridge. He and I set our Patronus off. His a stag and mine a big dog. I smiled and thought, the two are back...
Hermione duplicated the Horcrux and we ran with Mrs. Cattermole, she brought her otter and we ran. We found other Muggle-borns and they followed.
Ron said that they are closing the exits and Hermione's otter vanished. I kept thinking of Neville and I think I might have accidentally connected my mind to his...
I wasn't thinking as well, but we got to the Atrium. Harry yelled, "STOP!" The wizards closing the fireplaces stopped and Harry said with as much authority as he could mjster, "This lot needs to leave before you seal the exits!"
The group of wizards in front of him looked confused. Harry yelled, "Are you contradicting me? Would you like me to have your family tree examined, like I had with Dirk Cresswell's?"
A wizard said, "Sorry! I didn't mean nothing, Albert, but I thought... I thought they were for questioning and..."
Harry said, "Their blood is pure! Purer than many of yours, I daresay. Off you go!"
The Muggle-borns diappeared in pairs and then the real Reg Cattermole show up. I whispered to Hermione, "I'm gripped on your arm!"
Yaxley came and Harry seized Hermione and I and we went through the toilet.
Harry grabbed Hermione's hand and Ron's arm, but things seemed to slip away for him and then as he saw Grimmauld Place, he saw darkness.

I realized, Neville had seen everything I had witnessed...

Thanks for reading! Vote please! :)
-Lilly :)