She's One Of The Boys - adult chapter

Yeah, took me a bit to write, I'm real nervous about it bc I don't write this kind of stuff.....so Im worried you all are gonna hate it.

Well read away while I sit here nervously biting my nails - bad habit, I know lol.

~ ~ Chapter 41 ~ ~

“We should stop now,” he breathed heavily, looking straight into my eyes.

Biting my bottom lip, part of me agreed but it was a very small part of me, shaking my head gently, “I can’t,” I whispered, grabbing his face and bringing it back to mine again with all the intense feelings from within me going straight through to this kiss as I clung on tight, willing him to not let go.

“Please stop, you’re not ready for this,” he mumbled as I broke our kiss and trailed along his jaw gently, why is he fighting me on this so much? I thought he would have been happy.

“You don't like this?” I asked in such a quiet voice that didn’t sound anything like me.

“I'm calm now, you don't have to do this,” he whispered, groaning a little at the end which told me he wanted this as much as I did right now.

“I want to,” I mumbled, bringing my lips back up to his and a small pleased growl escaped his chest, telling me he did in fact want this as much as I did right now.

A small moan left my mouth as my body felt like it was on fire, these feelings were all new to me and I never planned on coming back here to do this with him but it felt right. I couldn’t stay still as I pressed my body even closer to his which I thought was impossible but I managed it as one of his hands ran up and down my back urgently while the other was gripped onto my thigh, massaging it.

Groaning again, he pulled away as I gasped for air, his lips never leaving my skin as he trailed them softly but firmly down my neck, causing goose bumps to rise all over my body. My breathing was heavy and fast as I ran my hand down his shoulder feeling the toned muscles I was perving on the other day.

A loud moan escaped my mouth as my body was filled from the tips of my toes to the top of my head with pure pleasure. Saxon chuckled softly, his breath blowing against the skin of my neck and he brought his lips back down to the same spot causing me to grip on even harder onto him as the same pleasure ran through my body, filling me with a need I couldn’t control.

Clenching my teeth together to try and stop myself from making so much noise, my fingers dug into his skin before he brought his lips back up to mine and kissed me hard before pulling away, “You sure still?” he asked, almost hesitantly before I grabbed his head and brought those kissable lips back to mine with an urgency.

Trailing one hand down his rock hard abs, I groaned again as I picture his naked torso in my mind, he truly was one gorgeous looking boy and he was mine.

At that thought, I deepened the kiss even more which he willingly allowed, letting me take a small control over this moment as he groaned in my mouth while I pulled myself up even higher on him, one hand gripped my butt and I yelped softly from shock.

Saxon smiled and pulled away from my mouth, running his tongue lightly down my neck and across my collar bone until he came into contact with the fabric of my singlet and growled deeply, it vibrated through his chest into my body, startling me for a brief moment.

“Saxon,” I panted trying to gain his full attention as he kissed his way back up my neck slowly, teasingly. “Saxon?”

“Mhmm,” he moaned against my skin, sending shivers of desire through my body.