chapter 3

"Wow, Len! I never knew that you were smart!"

"Thanks! Wait--!?"

"Anyway, that could work. It should be a while until i have to choose who to marry"

"Oh yeah, Piko..." Gakupo walked in and his tone dropped when he saw Len. "...So, Piko, your suitors will be here to see you this Monday."

"Oh, that just great! Two days of freedom, and then i'm going to be traumatised for the next few years of my life, after seeing that Rin girl...! To be honest, she looks a lot like a female version of you...!" Piko turned to Len- who looks offended. "But, you're the cuter version course!" He laughs nervously.

"Great save there, Piko- I mean- Master."

Gakupo shot Len a dirty look, before clearing his throat before speaking again. "Anyway! I hope you think carefully about who you wish to marry."

"Yes, yes, I will." Piko rolls his eyes.

"Great! Now i'm going to leave. And I think your servant should leave too..."

"No he should stay. I'm going to leave soon anyway."

"...Okay. Goodbye, my boy." Gakupo sighs and leaves the room.

There was a brief pause, before Piko spoke up. "...God, he is so annoying!"

"I want to agree, but I feel like another servant would tell him I said that, not you."

"I hate people like that." There was a small silence "say...Len, do you want to have some fun before you leave~?"

"Of course, what did you have in mind?"

"Meet me at the east wing of the mansion after dinner, my father would never think of us being there..."

---

Later, after dinner, Piko is waiting on Len. Len was half an hour late.

"Sorry i'm late, i was made to clean up the kitchen..."

"No, no it's fine." Piko quickly dragged Len into a room without warning. "...Sorry for grabbing you, I heard my father come up stairs."

"I thought you said he wouldn't check the east wing?"

"Not really. He might of been looking for a maid or something. I hear one of the maids is pregnant, and she's normally at this side of the mansion."

"Oh..." Len frowned. "So... What now?"

"You know what now." Piko moved in and brought him into a kiss, Len kissed him back.

Piko then drags him to the bed still trying to hold the kiss, breaks the kiss by pushing Len on the bed.

"Eager are we~?" Len looked into Piko's lustful eyes.

"Of course, I've been waiting to do you for ages~!" Piko said, undoing his shirt buttons then starting to undo Len's. Piko starts to kiss down Len's neck, then down his chest leave love bites down him while also pitching one of his nipples with his free hand.

Len slightly moans as Piko gets closer and closer to his crotch area. Piko started to undo Len's trousers, then pulls then down along with his boxers, he then licked from the base of Len's cock to the tip.

"Mmh~ P-Piko..." Len slight whimpered, Piko looked up at him as he took his cock into his mouth.

Len started to moan a little, while Piko started to bob his head up and down. Len tangled his hand through Piko's silver hair. He puts his head as Piko bobs his head quickly until Len comes.

Len pants "P-piko im cumming--!" as Len says that he comes, piko pulls off and swallows his cum then wiping away the rest from his mouth. "Y-you swallowed it!" Len said in amazement

"Yeah, and?"

"Th-that's dirty though!"

"Also, your cum tastes good but should eat more pineapple."

"Dont say stuff like that too! Wait...why eat more pineapple?"

"Apparently pineapple makes cum taste more sweeter"

"Piko!"

"Okay, okay, im sorry. You want a kiss?"

"Hell no! I don't want to smell or taste my cum!"

"Fine. " Piko then got the lube then puts some on his fingers then he lubes up Len's hole then he pulls down his trousers and boxers, then puts some lube on his cock. "You really?"

"I-I think so..."

"Just relax for me..~" Piko slides into him. Len moans as he feels Piko enter him. "You okay?" he asks sweetly, then starts to kiss his neck.

"Y-yeah...just give me a moment to get use too it please..."

"Okay" he looks at Len "You sure your fine i could put more lube on"

"Im fine...i think im ready now"

"Just tell me if it hurts..." he slowly starts to thrust in and out of Len. Len moans and groans slightly.

"P-piko...go a little faster now...please..." Len asked embrassest. Piko starts upping the pace every so often until he comes inside Len.

Later on after their love session they are laying together kissing. Piko pulls away from the kiss

"You know your moans were really cute and you were extremely adorable when you screamed my name as you cum" Piko smirked.

"Piko. shush...i want to sleep now...and im probably going to have a sore ass for a week"

"Your also going to be riding for like a day"

"Fuck me!" Len says just remember that he is going out to go get Lord yuuma.

"Already have~ anyways let's get some sleep"

"Okay. also Piko should we go to you room?"

"Anywhere in this house is my room"

"Okay..." he yawned

They both said night the each before Len fell asleep in Piko's arms and there wasn't a sound through the house for the whole night.