#2 What he gives you after tour

-HARRY

He buy you a black and sexy lingerie dress from spain. Because you always have some hot show to his front tonight, if you know what i mean.

-LIAM

He always buy you stuffedtoys of the "Toy story" because you both love that. It's been 1year in your relationship that you already have Jesy , Buzz , Bulles-eye , mr.potato and mrs. But the only stuffed that really hard to find was "Woody" And when he is in spain (Toy's r us) he saw Woody stuffedtoy and quickly buy it for you , when he go home. He hold woody and says "im really lucky to see you woody , now i'll give you to the girl i love the most" 

-LOUIS

Louis is such a sweet person , he always buy you victoria secret because his hobby is smells your neck all the time he cuddle you. He also give you a box with a paris necklace inside and a pair of earings also, he helps you wear it and when you turn to his face, he passionately kiss you. 

-ZAYN

Zayn suprises you when he gets home , he take off his shirt and turn around. You see his back with a tattoo of your name in an infinity symbol. He would hug you and kiss your hair. He sweep your hair who covers your little ear and whisper "I miss you a lot little girl" 

-NIALL

Niall is such a naughty person , yet really sweet and caring. He would give you a pair of cellphone cases. The design of his case is a minnie mouse hand forming a heart and to you is Mickey mouse forming a heart to.