chapter 20- come back to me :((

Chapter 20

okay so I was basically crying while writing this chapter on how Larissa was struggling to break free from William and she needs to be with Art and begging Neola to use her power and can't do anything. Well I am a very emotional person.. hahahaha

So what do you guys think or feel about it? I hope you guys got emotional too... hahaha please don't forget to leave a COMMENT and VOTE!! I know I always ask you this but I'm desperate!!! hahaha thanks!!

*WILLIAM FOX*

This is all going insane. They are here! They have attacked Art and Larissa. They are really this desperate to kill all the royalties of their kingdoms. I mean they are families after all. I clenched my fist while waiting for the doctors to go out from the operating room. They already gave him the blood that he needed. Art was totally in a mess, it was like his body was almost torn into pieces.

Neola is comforting her sister who is terribly worrying over Art. We we’re impatiently waiting for results when Leroy approached me.

“This is bad…” he started. “… the Vipers has already showed up, meaning, Amasis is now desperate to kill Neola, especially now that it’s only more than two weeks before her coronation and her Natal day.”

“So what are we going to do?” I said and peaked over Neola’s direction.

“We have to be alert at all times. They will not slow down.” He said.

The doctor came from the room and we all flocked surrounding him.

“How is he?” Larissa asked.

“Are you related to him?” The doctor asked.

“We are his family… basically his guardians.” Leroy said and the doctor nodded.

“He is now stable but we still have to wait for him to regain his consciousness again. Let’s just hope that he will wake up within the next 24 hours.”

“What if he’s not?” I asked, hoping that it isn’t something bad.

“I’m afraid that he will fall into a coma.” The doctor simply said and low voice.

We all fell silence as the doctor disappeared.

“Wait… what is a coma?” Larissa asked while tears are running down her cheeks.

Leroy and I looked at each other not knowing how to answer her question.

“Amm, it’s when a patient falls into a deep sleep.” I said, I myself didn’t really know what a coma is.

“Is he going to live?” She asked again.

I can’t help but hug her. “Don’t worry, Art is a strong kid. I’m sure he will get through this.” I leaned over her height and cupper her face into my hands that made her look straight into me. “Now, you also have to be strong for him. I’m sure Art is pissed at himself right now for making you cry. You don’t want him to be sad are you?” She shook her head. “So you have to be strong for him okay?” She nodded and wiped her tears away. Neola looked at me with worried expression.

Leroy took Larissa and led her to take a sit, which left Neola and I together. I sat beside her and gave her a hug. She immediately found her place in my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck and started to cry.

“Don’t worry… everything will be alright.” I said stroking her hair.

“I’m afraid William.” She said.

“I know, but I will never let them hurt you.” I assured her, and I swear that if they hurt her I will do everything in my power to hunt all those Vipers and Amasis and kill them all.